JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you read the article his probation officer asked to have his probation revoked because of attacks in girlfriend! So that's on cali and their system.
Sad it took 2 officers life's and a girlfriend beaten to finally give this guy his due justice!

But this comes from a state that let Manson live for what 60 extra years instead of put to death as ordered by court.

"Covarrubias, Flores' mother, said she did not know who was in the room with her son during the shooting. Her son's wife called Tuesday and said he was dead, but she didn't believe it.

"Even the pictures they showed me of my son lying on the ground, I just thought, 'Take him to the hospital. You can save him,' " Covarrubias said.

"She said police have been rude to her and detained her for several hours after the shooting, even though she was not at the motel when the shooting took place.

"Covarrubias said the officers kept calling her son a "coward."

"It hurts to hear them say that. He was a person too. He had a daughter," Covarrubias said. "I want them to know in spite of what happened, he was loving and caring."

"Two law enforcement sources said Flores is a member of the Quiet Village gang.

"Flores was arrested by sheriff's deputies assigned to the department's Industry station in March 2020 and charged with being a felon in possession of methamphetamine, a handgun and ammunition, court records show.

Paywall. And the LA Times claims "support the free press"...OK.

Well, in a state with rocket scientists, it seems no one can figure out that crime should be punished. Incarceration may seem cruel to many, but it would have saved three lives in just this case.

It's amazing to me that one of the heaviest firearm regulatory oppressed states experiences such gun violence despite the rules, regulations and laws.

Seems to me that it demonstrates the fallacy of past, present and future gun control measures.

SAD.

George_Soros.png

Aloha, Mark

"Man who killed El Monte officers was on probation for gun charge - Los Angeles Times" https://www.latimes.com/california/...ers-was-on-probation-for-gun-charge?_amp=true
I can't believe I have to continue to edumacate this group that articles like this are "FAKE NEWS!" California has some of the toughest gun control laws in the country to keep guns out of the hands of criminals or anyone even thinking about becoming a criminal.. As such, criminals are NOT allowed to have guns and ipso facto, the article is FAKE. Please, these are just "common sense" gun control measures and I ask that we stop posting this kind of fear mongering.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top