JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Copied from the eforms page.

logo_ATF.png
Thank you for visiting the ATF eForms system. ATF has seen the number of registered eForms users climb from 673 in 2013 to over 10,000 today, and the number of eForms submitted exceed 50,000. Just since January 2014, approximately 50% of NFA applications have been submitted via eForms. This surge in demand has created the need to enhance eForms to handle greater capacity now and in the future. To accommodate this unanticipated and substantial increase in application volume, ATF must enhance the eForms initiative to ensure that we can continue to meet the industry's needs, as the volume of applications continues to exceed growth expectations. Our goal is to decrease our processing time and to continue to support industry and NFA availability without any impact from the significant application spikes or volume increases that we have seen in the last few years. Our plan for accomplishing this goal includes many aggressive steps being taken immediately on both eForms and the existing paper application processes. As a result of these steps, ATF has reduced the number of pending applications by nearly 10% just since March, and ATF's monthly application processing volume has increased by 37%. During the next few weeks as the eForms is enhanced, ATF anticipates that the eForms system will accept processing of Forms 6 and 6A initially, followed by forms 1, 2, 5, 9, 5300.11 and 10. Paper applications via any form will continue to be processed, and Forms 3 and 4 will be prioritized. We expect Forms 3 and 4 to return to eForms very soon, as the enhancements are completed. To see a full explanation of this issue and the steps ATF is taking to address the issue, see the following <broken link removed> . We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work diligently to improve the eForms system.
<broken link removed> button_register.png

Looks like eforms is "working" again. Efiled form 1 from beginning of December was just approved. Wait time of 5 months.

Strange thing about printing my form though, my stamp does not print even though it shows on my screen, everything else is there pretty strange. I am going to attempt to call them today, anyone else have this problem?

If you're using a Mac you can use Grab to capture a screen, window or section of a screen.

If you have a Windows machine there is a great program called Snagit. I bought it for work (I think it was $49.95) but they offer a free 15 day trial as well (http://www.techsmith.com/download/snagit/?gclid=CK67oZHIob4CFQqPfgod8ggAWQ). It lets you capture just about anything (including scrolling browser windows).

Looks like eforms is "working" again. Efiled form 1 from beginning of December was just approved. Wait time of 5 months.

Strange thing about printing my form though, my stamp does not print even though it shows on my screen, everything else is there pretty strange. I am going to attempt to call them today, anyone else have this problem?

Mine printed fine. Just dont have the hand writing serials number and the feeling of the stamp. Look very fake!

+1 on SnagIt, it is one of those things that does a lot more than just screen captures; the editor that comes with it is a great tool when you don't want to crank up Photoshop.

e-Forms never stopped processing the applications they had already. They stated that they would continue to run those that had been submitted before they stopped (accepting any new ones.)

They are still not accepting any e-file Form 1 and Form 4's at this time.

I have fullshot 9 for work, but you can just as easily use alt + print screen, open up paint and press ctrl + v to paste the screenshot to paint. crop out any excess and then print it.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top