JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've transferred a couple cans through them in times past. Easy-peasy to work with, which is all I care about with an FFL/SOT.

For whatever it is worth, the one time I transfered a silencer through Rogue River Sporting Goods was an absolute dumpster-fire. I'll never work with them again. YMMV.
I am a bit miffed at them for their refusal to do a three day release, even with my CHL. Also their insistence on doing an Oregon BGC even after I pointed out the instructions.

Umpqua Survival, but I may look for a shop in the GP area. The problem is that it takes a minute to get approval, so who knows what fudd will be there then.
Looks like the Armory in GP has a Silencer shop kiosk. Never been, dunno about the shop.

Black Flag (out of Medford) just opened another shop up in GP. Medford shop is pretty darned decent! Dealt with them a whole bunch since we moved down here. Got our suppresses thru them (silencershop). Medford shop has a kiosk. Dunno about the new store tho.

-Oh and had to do a 4473 as last step of suppressor pickup. However was NOT Oregon background check. Just transfer of suppressors from shop to me. This was last week.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads