JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I will not be out of work for long. I will do what is necessary to get back to work, I have some opportunities that are in the process. If I had to go to work pumping gas I would do it. Fortunately I dont think that will happen. I am actually putting in a good 30+ hours a week looking for work. In my opinion work is out there, if you cant find work you arent trying hard enough.

As far as guilt by association, seems to me as strong supporters of the constitution that were innocent until proven guilty or has that changed as well.

I have not studied it enough but on the surface no - it has not changed significantly for the last 30 years. Lets get back on the topic please. I dont think any president could have stopped ebola from comming in - to my knowledge international travel assuming you have the paperwork and are not a known terrrorist - you have the right to travel.

I will not be out of work for long. I will do what is necessary to get back to work, I have some opportunities that are in the process. If I had to go to work pumping gas I would do it. Fortunately I dont think that will happen. I am actually putting in a good 30+ hours a week looking for work.

As far as guilt by association, seems to me as strong supporters of the constitution that were innocent until proven guilty or has that changed as well.

:s0140: You are really funny, I could list a page of times the left has jumped to conclusions on guilt but you will still stand with them.

If the African population continues to grow at the current rate they will soon be overpopulated thanks to Western do-gooders.
The third world population is growing artificially fast due to Western do-gooders. It's a disaster waiting to happen.

Usually "judeo christian" do gooders who misconstrue the words of the book to justify their madness, which may bring on the pale (the true word in Greek or Hebrew is pus) rider of the Apocalypse

Show me some group or person that has not at some time, including myself and I will show you a pink flying elephant.

You speak as if the left jumps to conclusions only some of the time:D Its a Lifestyle with them. Watch the way ebola plays out, who is to blame for it being here,Bush?:D

You speak as if the left jumps to conclusions only some of the time:D Its a Lifestyle with them. Watch the way ebola plays out, who is to blame for it being here,Bush?:D
So tell us exactly how Obama could have prevented Ebola from entrring the country without shutting down all travel in or out of the country?

The primary job of a president is to defend We the People and our borders. It goes without saying that obummer has utterly failed in this

Any sane person would have completely shut off travel to and from these nations long ago

So any business doing business in south africa is no longer allowed to do business in the US according to you. Whose to say they could not have came in through another country?

[QUOTi="Just Jim, post: 1159196, membe. O 380"]So how many are you willing to let die to keep the border open?o_O[/QUOTE]
You give me a lot of power I dont have I have no more control over that than you do.

[QUOTi="Just Jim, post: 1159196, membe. O 380"]So how many are you willing to let die to keep the border open?o_O
You give me a lot of power I dont have I have no more control over that than you do.[/QUOTE]

You voted for the man that is making that decision, twice.:D

You give me a lot of power I dont have I have no more control over that than you do.

You voted for the man that is making that decision, twice.:D[/QUOTE]

you never did answer my question - how would you have prevented this from occurring if you were president?

You voted for the man that is making that decision, twice.:D

you never did answer my question - how would you have prevented this from occurring if you were president?[/QUOTE]

You voted twice for the smartest most educated man the dems have to offer and he has failed time after time so now you throw it in someone else's lap.:D

I would have sent people over to stop ebola before it spread. It's called being able to see where your actions lead you. Dems have a real problem seeing where there actions will take them.o_O

You voted twice for a two time failure and now they are talking about Romney possibly running again. Real smart. I really did not want to get personal but you keep going there.

We have had people in South Africa fighting Ebola for some time and you think you could do better. How does that prevent someone with the right papers be prevented from entering the US. What about all those tax payer dollars being wasted over seas. I agree that it is the presidents responsibility to protect this country as stated earlier. Illegals come into this country every day and not just from the southern boarder. Even during WWII we had German spies come into our country. In the 21st century do you really feel that isolationism is the way to go?

So Ruby, where is Obolas homeland security team and what are they doing to protect you and your family from ebola? I will tell you where, they are run just like the secret service with fence jumpers and all.:D

See you
So Ruby, where is Obolas homeland security team and what are they doing to protect you and your family from ebola? I will tell you where, they are run just like the secret service with fence jumpers and all.:D

That is the difference - I don't expect anyone to take care of me or mine. That is my responsibility.

You voted twice for a two time failure and now they are talking about Romney possibly running again. Real smart. I really did not want to get personal but you keep going there.

We have had people in South Africa fighting Ebola for some time and you think you could do better. How does that prevent someone with the right papers be prevented from entering the US. What about all those tax payer dollars being wasted over seas. I agree that it is the presidents responsibility to protect this country as stated earlier. Illegals come into this country every day and not just from the southern boarder. Even during WWII we had German spies come into our country. In the 21st century do you really feel that isolationism is the way to go?

Got to chuckle here, you jump to conclusions on who I voted for lol. I am not a Republican and my vote goes for the better man even if he loses.

Got to chuckle here, you jump to conclusions on who I voted for lol. I am not a Republican and my vote goes for the better man even if he loses.
Like wise you still chose a loser. AT least you voted you conscience. It could be said that even though my candidate won we all still lost.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top