JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I found bread pudding at Safeway, ordered five 10 round 1911 mags from Natchez,
will be casting shotgun slugs this evening for the next 3-gun.
probably won't paint those eves today. Certainly wont manage or control erudne.
But he can come visit Damascus, Boring OR and DRRC.
Have no faith or confidence in our Gov the ER Doc.
Whoah Just remembered a small factoid...
It's ... If this situation goes WEST ...

But . . . but . . . did you wash your hands and not touch your face? ;)

Make sure you use :s0146:

Some folks need to check their tin foil hats for proper fit.

I agree with Rick. Let's worry about important stuff. Yes Ebola is nasty and it would certainly suck donkey tush to get it. However this guy in Dallas certainly doesn't qualify as "Patient Zero". If anything he is patient 6,000ish (but whose counting).

Also to the respondent who said there is concrete proof Ebola can be spread like the flu, please post this study that concludes as such, because that will fly in the face of empirical evidence to the contrary (such as the last 40 years since the viruses emergence simultaneously in Zaire and Sudan). Now if you are talking about Ebola Reston, then you are right. However that particular strain of Ebola has yet to kill anyone, save monkeys by the truckload. Additionally that would be the first cases of Ebola in the USA, since it was named after Reston, VA where it was identified.

Also try this for your reading pleasure, http://www.npr.org/blogs/goatsandso.../how-do-you-catch-ebola-by-air-sweat-or-water

Will there be possible other cases because some Dallas healthcare workers messed up. Potentially. However this isn't a West African country, I feel we will fair slightly better in an outbreak of this type then they did.

Let's all maintain our cool till the zombies show up. o_O

Some folks need to check their tin foil hats for proper fit.

I agree with Rick. Let's worry about important stuff. Yes Ebola is nasty and it would certainly suck donkey tush to get it. However this guy in Dallas certainly doesn't qualify as "Patient Zero". If anything he is patient 6,000ish (but whose counting).

Also to the respondent who said there is concrete proof Ebola can be spread like the flu, please post this study that concludes as such, because that will fly in the face of empirical evidence to the contrary (such as the last 40 years since the viruses emergence simultaneously in Zaire and Sudan). Now if you are talking about Ebola Reston, then you are right. However that particular strain of Ebola has yet to kill anyone, save monkeys by the truckload. Additionally that would be the first cases of Ebola in the USA, since it was named after Reston, VA where it was identified.

Also try this for your reading pleasure, http://www.npr.org/blogs/goatsandso.../how-do-you-catch-ebola-by-air-sweat-or-water

Will there be possible other cases because some Dallas healthcare workers messed up. Potentially. However this isn't a West African country, I feel we will fair slightly better in an outbreak of this type then they did.

Let's all maintain our cool till the zombies show up. o_O

Your making a lot of assumptions
Your assuming that the health care system and the CDC are working as originally envisioned
Your assuming that the Border is secure, at least to health threats.
Your assuming that the Illegals that have been moved to every state, in 100's of schools, including Alaska, are not a health threat, despite a number of exotic diseases that are now flourishing in the US due to illegals
your assuming a level of expertise and authority not backed up by anything but a few innuendoes on your part
your assuming that your patronizing attitude earns you an elevated place in the forum
Obama's plan is to overwhelm the system, he's 85% there.
I'm not so worried about Airborne Ebola as I am sexually transmitted Ebola which will then be transmitted via needles AIDS costs about 4 Billion a year. There are 1000's of PPL who would gladly infect a bunch of hookers and needles, not just Muslims either. Aum Shinrkyo is still active as well as an Australian EOT Cult and I would not expect ObamaCare to be able cope with even the lowest level of prevention/treatment

Last Edited:
OK, Now I See A Pattern:
A Man Showing No Symptoms Of Ebola Boarded A Plane To Nigeria, Then Died Of The Disease Shortly After Arrival
  • Jul. 26, 2014, 6:13 PM

View attachment 105997

ABUJA, Nigeria (AP) — Nigerian health authorities raced to stop the spread of Ebola on Saturday after a man sick with one of the world's deadliest diseases brought it by plane to Lagos, Africa's largest city with 21 million people.
The fact that the traveler from Liberia could board an international flight also raised new fears that other passengers could take the disease beyond Africa due to weak inspection of passengers and the fact Ebola's symptoms are similar to other diseases.
Officials in the country of Togo, where the sick man's flight had a stopover, also went on high alert after learning that Ebola could possibly have spread to a fifth country.
Screening people as they enter the country may help slow the spread of the disease, but it is no guarantee Ebola won't travel by airplane, according to Dr. Lance Plyler, who heads Ebola medical efforts in Liberia for aid organization Samaritan's Purse.
"Unfortunately the initial signs of Ebola imitate other diseases, like malaria or typhoid," he said.
Ebola already had caused some 672 deaths across a wide swath of West Africa before the Nigeria case was announced. It is the deadliest outbreak on record for Ebola, and now it threatens Nigeria, Africa's most populous nation. An outbreak in Lagos, Africa's megacity where many live in cramped conditions, could be a major diisaster.
"Lagos is completely different from other cities because we're talking about millions of people," said Plan International's Disaster Response and Preparedness Head, Dr. Unni Krishnan.
Nigerian newspapers describe the effort as a "scramble" to contain the threat after the Liberian arrived in Lagos and then died Friday.
International airports in Nigeria are screening passengers arriving from foreign countries for symptoms of Ebola, according to Yakubu Dati, the spokesman for Federal Aviation Authority of Nigeria.
Health officials are also working with ports and land borders, he said. "They are giving out information in terms of enlightenment, what to do, what to look out for."
And Nigerian airports are setting up holding rooms to ready in case another potential Ebola victim lands in Nigeria.
Airports in Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone, the three other West African countries affected by the current Ebola outbreak, have implemented some preventive measures, according to officials in those countries. But none of the safeguards are foolproof, say health experts.
Doctors say health screens could be effective, but Ebola has a variable incubation period of between two and 21 days and cannot be diagnosed on the spot.
Patrick Sawyer, a consultant for the Liberian Ministry of Finance arrived in Nigeria on Tuesday and was immediately detained by health authorities suspecting he might have Ebola, Plyler said.
On his way to Lagos, Sawyer's plane also stopped in Lome, Togo, according to the World Health Organization.
Authorities announced Friday that blood tests from the Lagos University Teaching Hospital confirmed Sawyer died of Ebola earlier that day.
Sawyer reportedly did not show Ebola symptoms when he boarded the plane, Plyler said, but by the time he arrived in Nigeria he was vomiting and had diarrhea. There has not been another recently recorded case of Ebola spreading through air travel, he added.
Nearly 50 other passengers on the flight are being monitored for signs of Ebola but are not being kept in isolation, said an employee at Nigeria's Ministry of Health, who insisted on anonymity because he was not authorized to speak to the press.
Sawyer's sister also died of Ebola in Liberia, according to Liberian officials, but he claimed to have had no contact with her. Ebola is highly contagious and kills more than 70 percent of people infected.
Ebola is passed by touching bodily fluids of patients even after they die, he said. Traditional burials that include rubbing the bodies of the dead contribute to the spread of the disease, Krishnan added.
There is no "magic bullet" cure for Ebola, but early detection and treatment of fluids and nutrition can be effective, said Plyler in Liberia. Quickly isolating patients who show symptoms is also crucial in slowing the spread of the disease.
West African hospital systems have weak and "often paralyzed" health care systems, he added, and are not usually equipped to handle Ebola outbreaks. International aid organizations like his and Doctors Without Borders have stepped in, but they also lack enough funding and manpower. "We need more humanitarian workers," he said. "We need resources
Confirmed Suspicions – Patient Zero, Thomas Eric Duncan, Came To U.S. To Get Treatment For His Ebola Exposure…
Posted on October 1, 2014 by sundance
What we had suspected was the case is now confirmed by the New York Times. Patient Zero, Thomas Duncan, came to the U.S. knowing he was exposed to Ebola and seeking treatment.
MONROVIA, Liberia — A man who flew to Dallas and was later found to have the Ebola virus was identified by senior Liberian government officials on Wednesday as Thomas Eric Duncan, a resident of Monrovia in his mid-40s.
thomas-eric-duncan.jpg?w=640
Mr. Duncan, the first person to develop symptoms outside Africa during the current epidemic, had direct contact with a woman stricken by Ebola on Sept. 15, just four days before he left Liberia for the United States, the woman's parents and Mr. Duncan's neighbors said.
In a pattern often seen here in Monrovia, the Liberian capital, the family of the woman, Marthalene Williams, 19, took her by taxi to a hospital with Mr. Duncan's help on Sept. 15 after failing to get an ambulance, said her parents, Emmanuel and Amie Williams. She was convulsing and seven months pregnant, they said.
Turned away from a hospital for lack of space in its Ebola treatment ward, the family said it took Ms. Williams back home in the evening, and that she died hours later, around 3 a.m. Continue reading →

Where is the evidence backing that comment up?
It's in the voting records of Chicago, Philadelphia and other places where video taped voter intimidation and fraud are dismissed by a Prez and AG that want to be sure to protect everyone and everything BUT what The Constitution covers. Unless The Constitution was written to protect gays, abortion, generational welfare and radical Islam.

It's in the voting records of Chicago, Philadelphia and other places where video taped voter intimidation and fraud are dismissed by a Prez and AG that want to be sure to protect everyone and everything BUT what The Constitution covers. Unless The Constitution was written to protect gays, abortion, generational welfare and radical Islam.
The constitution was written to protect Americans, all Americans, period.

The constitution was written to protect Americans, all Americans, period.

Oh really:D So why is it democrats keep going after the Second Amendment? What about the right of Americans to protect themselves with a gun? Oops I guess that doesn't count:s0140:

:D I doubt you would believe it anyway:s0140:
People will do what is best or what they believe is best for themselves. They dont have to agree with you or actually see things the same way you do, that is one of our freedoms in this country. Are you arguing that the constitution was written for a select few people?

People will do what is best or what they believe is best for themselves. They dont have to agree with you or actually see things the same way you do, that is one of our freedoms in this country. Are you arguing that the constitution was written for a select few people?

I quit arguing with democrats years ago, the truth and facts mean nothing to most of them.:D Find a job yet?

So what gives you the right to vote away my Constitutional rights?

You seem to forget that I am also a gun owner, and I don't want them removed either. The difference is that just because someone doesn't agree with me doesn't necessarily make me wrong or them right. I could also argue that there are a lot of liberals that I know and call friends that are hunters and support the 2A. On this board many feel that by being a democrat you want these rights to go away - to me that is short sighted ignorance, there are parts of the republican party's postion that I fully support, there are parts of the democrats position that I detest, removal of the 2A is one position. I am not a one party voter, however Bush and Cheny almost changed that. I vote for what I consider the best candidate overall. I have not asked for anything, heck I don't even like unemployment - to me that is a form of handout. I stand on my own feet and state what I think makes sense to me - if that offends some - too bad.

Walk with the bad guys then you are seen as a bad guy:D You align yourself with people who do everything they can to take away our rights. The basic right of self defense. Common sense would say that is foolish but then most dems have no common sense.

Now that your own party has pushed you and millions more out of work you will still stand by the party line. Is that good common sense?o_O

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top