JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Obama adm is responsible for bringing the infected ones back here. hey should have been treated where they were before being allowed back to the US, and he also sent 3,000 troops into the infection area, for god knows what task. It sure is not the military's job to be doing anything there, but it is exposing them to the virus and they will bring it home with them. We have an admin bent of harming this country by all means possible.
IT IS WAY PAST TIME THAT PEOPLE REALIZE THAT AND OPENLY ADMIT IT !!
It will never get resolved until that happens. Many will die by his actions.
You are absolutely correct, except that there are now 4,000 troops headed over to make sure it comes back to all 50 states.

Obama adm is responsible for bringing the infected ones back here. hey should have been treated where they were before being allowed back to the US, and he also sent 3,000 troops into the infection area, for god knows what task. It sure is not the military's job to be doing anything there, but it is exposing them to the virus and they will bring it home with them. We have an admin bent of harming this country by all means possible.
IT IS WAY PAST TIME THAT PEOPLE REALIZE THAT AND OPENLY ADMIT IT !!
It will never get resolved until that happens. Many will die by his actions.

I am an old man :D After years of trying to talk sense into people I realized you can't fix stupid. So you learn to live around it. Ebola is like aids and 30 million died from that. Makes you wonder how many may die from Ebola. I will bet you when this all plays out the drug companies will have made a fortune and the politicions will praise government healthcare.

I wonder why the schools can't teach critical thinking, oh ya, it would put them out of business:D

I asked some folks at the ER in the Portland VA what they thought about out troops being sent to Africa
on Police duty for the Ebola Virus, and what was stated is not repeatable here. They were equally resentful for bringing the doctors back here who had contracted it, and said they should have been treated in place where they contracted it. The risk is too high and they should not be taken from the region until they were healed or ??
The thought about the degree of exposure to the troops has some serious pent up rage going on among the VA
medical staff. It is unfair that they will eventually have to deal with this, and that it is NOT the job of out troops to perform such duty. The act that caused them to be there and the person needs to be brought to account for their actions ! We all know who that is !

Cavity Search.jpg

I asked some folks at the ER in the Portland VA what they thought about out troops being sent to Africa
on Police duty for the Ebola Virus, and what was stated is not repeatable here. They were equally resentful for bringing the doctors back here who had contracted it, and said they should have been treated in place where they contracted it. The risk is too high and they should not be taken from the region until they were healed or ??
The thought about the degree of exposure to the troops has some serious pent up rage going on among the VA
medical staff. It is unfair that they will eventually have to deal with this, and that it is NOT the job of out troops to perform such duty. The act that caused them to be there and the person needs to be brought to account for their actions ! We all know who that is !

:D:D I am thinking that we need more confidence in how this is being handled. Maybe a trip to the hospital along with a short stay in the ward by a few politicions would make us all happy.:s0140:

Actual Headline: CDC Open To Any Suggestions On Ebola
The director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said Sunday that his agency will consider any options to ensure Americans are protected from the deadly Ebola virus.
CDC Director Tom Frieden said on ABC's "This Week" that while the agency is looking closely at suggestions "try as we might, until the outbreak is controlled in Africa, we can't get the risk here to zero."
"We'll absolutely look at any suggestion that is workable and that wouldn't backfire," he said.

Report: Hundreds Of Immigrants From Ebola Outbreak Nations Caught Along The Border
By Nadia Galinda, Valley Central
The Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has issued a level three warning for US citizens to avoid traveling to West African countries experiencing an outbreak of Ebola.
Immigrants from West African countries have entered the US illegally, according to Chris Cabrera with the National Border Patrol Council.
"Not too long ago we did catch some people, I believe, from Liberia," he said.
During the 2013 fiscal year, statistics from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security website show Border Patrol agents apprehended 112 immigrants from Guinea, 231 from Liberia and 145 immigrants from Sierra Leone, which are the three countries currently experiencing the most cases of Ebola.
--------------------------------------------
The United States' top infectious-disease doctor suggested Sunday that more people inside the country will be diagnosed with Ebola, but dismissed as "far-fetched" concerns about somebody bringing the deadly disease across the U.S.-Mexico border in a bio-terror attack.
Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Infectious Diseases, told "Fox News Sunday" that 50 people inside the country are now being monitored for the deadly virus and that the country's first confirmed patient, Thomas Eric Duncan, is back in critical condition at Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital in Dallas.
"I would not be surprised if somebody who has close contact with Mr. Duncan actual contracted Ebola," said Fauci, who also repeated his faith in the U.S. health care system in being able to prevent an outbreak.
The recent outbreak of Ebola started in West Africa and has killed more than 3,400 people this year in the region.

Stolen from the web;):
Here is my short list of Ebola Survival Gear I recommend you stock up on right now for a potential U.S. outbreak:
A Personal Pandemic Flu Kit:
Like the QuakeKare Deluxe Pandemic Flu Kit ( http://tiny.cc/wgxakx ) . This is a good starter Home Survival Kit containing the most basic and effective supplies for protection of one (1) person from the spread of a pandemic flu. Recommended by the U.S. Centers of Disease Control and World Health Organization to prevent a pandemic flu virus . You will need one kit for each person you care about. Note the included suit is designed for small adults and children if you are a fat guy like me see my next item on the list.
QuakeKare-Deluxe-Pandemic-Flu-Kit.jpg?4a8a14
QuakeKare Deluxe Pandemic Flu Kit
Multiple Tyvek Suits: As mentioned above some generic tyvek suits are one size fits all and they do not fit buff (read fat) guys like me. Since you are going to need more than one suit to make it through a real world pandemic you might as well get them in a size that fits. White Haz-Mat Suits ( http://tiny.cc/2mdjkx ) are readily available in sizes up to 4X-large and can be ordered in bulk to get the price down to $5.00 or so a suit. If you want to be really prepared you can also sprinkle in a dozen or so Camo Tyvek Coveralls ( http://tiny.cc/y99ikx ) in case you need to bug out on the down low rather than stand out as a big white target. FYI: Do not forget the Duct Tape ( http://tiny.cc/cydjkx ) , useful for sealing up cuffs and ankles as well as sterile safe rooms.
Tyvek-Suits.jpg?4a8a14
Tyvek Suits
N95 Particulate Respirators: Respirators are a no brainer. They are easy to use, easy to store, cheap and can easily save your life. The last time SARS broke out, you could not find these anywhere, prepare today and be ready tomorrow.
3M makes the best N-96 mask on the market. This product meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control. As a respirator, it is intended to reduce wearer exposure to certain airborne particles including those generated by electrocautery, laser surgery, and other powered medical instruments. As a surgical mask, it is designed to be fluid resistant to splash and spatter of blood and other infectious materials; when worn properly and in combination with protective eyewear, it complies with the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard. It also provides >99% BFE against wearer generated micor-organisms.
Note: Respirators seem to come in three (3) sizes, Child, Adult Small and Standard. N95 Particulate Respirator ( http://tiny.cc/2jejkx )
N95-Particulate-Respirator.jpg?4a8a14
N95 Particulate Respirator
Nitrile Gloves: Chemical and Bio resistant gloves are our first line of defense, lets face it your hands are in everything. Nitrile glove are latex free for those who may be allergic. As well as tough and abrasion resistant not to mention cheap. Once again buy sizes that fit your family unit. Raven Powder-Free Disposable Black Nitrile 6 Mil Gloves ( http://tiny.cc/6dgjkx ) and being colored black helps with other night time tasks as they arrive.
Latex-Gloves.jpg?4a8a14
Nitrile Gloves
Good Old Basic Bleach: Yup, bleach! It kills on contact and can help sterilize everything from guns to water. I particularly like the concentrated bleach tabs as the they weigh a fraction of the weight of liquid bleach and fit in a go bag when on the move. Evolve Original Scent Ultra Concentrated Bleach Tablets ( http://tiny.cc/uvgjkx )
Concentrated-Bleach-Tabs.jpg?4a8a14
Concentrated Bleach Tabs
As I said at the start this is just my short list of the most basic things you will need to survive a Ebola style outbreak. As with all survival situations you can never be completely prepared, but it pays to plan ahead and stock up now as the above listed survival items will be the first to go when the SHTF

Read more: http://www.ammoland.com/2014/08/my-ebola-survival-gear-short-list/#ixzz3FNXLtbh1
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook

Or just drop out if you're prepped. The latest is some homeless dude who was in quarantine has vanished
Now you're talking my language. If you have a place to go outside of a major metropolitan area, draw a line(cases in your state/city/zip code/city block or whatever criteria you deem important) and once that line is crossed, get out! We already live WAY out, but a realistic concern of mine is that my sister/mother/fill-in-the-blank family member waits too long, somehow gets out of whatever city and then forces me to turn them away because I will not allow them to infect my family. I will not kill my wife and son in the house we purchased to get away from the city for the sake of those that spent their money and time on NASCAR, Disneyland and the NFL.

It's hard to prepare or react to something that has never happened, especially in a society that has done all it can to remove individual thought and reasoning. I don't need the government to tell me to save my family from an infectious disease, but some do. Anyone that has real concerns for an outbreak needs to make their own decisions and follow their own guidelines. Waiting for an "authority" figure to tell you where to go or waiting for them to "save" you has proven dangerous(Katrina?). At the same time, those of us that bought into this desolate lifestyle years ago will not take too kindly to those thinking that "heading to the mountains" is a good idea. If you want in, get in. If you want that NASCAR/NFL life I mentioned earlier, don't think you'll just bring your diseases and police with you when you run for your life. Believe it or not, my intention is to make people aware that if they wait until the last minute, those of us that have been paying attention won't have the motivation to protect those that laughed at us and compared us to Chicken Little. My motivation is not to be "mean". The reality of an actual outbreak, Ebola or any other disease shouldn't be taken lightly and the idea that someone will share their canned goods while people vomit blood in the street is fantasy. Get prepared. Ebola or not, we truly are in the latter days.

Ebola concerns me because it is the second deadly disease Obam has brought into the country (in 2010 he shut down the CDC monitoring program). This disease is his doing, and he wants it to spread. In one month more PPL will travel via air then at any other time of the year and as one who makes those yearly flights I can tell you that the airborne bacteria density on board an airliner during flu season is extremely high.
And let us not forget what is happening to our schools
which are now being packed with Obam's illegal children and the deadly germs they carry

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top