JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Like wise you still chose a loser. AT least you voted you conscience. It could be said that even though my candidate won we all still lost.

Thing I really like about how it's turned out is you dems are having to live under what you voted for. You will never face up to what a bad choice it was even though it cost you your job and maybe your future. Dems don't learn from their actions, watch this ebola crisis and see.o_O

If a terrorist will blow himself up why wouldn't he volunteer to contract Ebola ,board a plane before showing symptoms and come to the U.S.

If they have contacts here working in restaurants it would easy to spread it to 100's if not 1000's before anyone became aware of what's happening.

But its all good....... Keep believing the Government will protect you.

See you

That is the difference - I don't expect anyone to take care of me or mine. That is my responsibility.
The great thing about Libs like you is that you can tell us out of one side of your mouth that your, mine and our rights can be voted upon, yet when it suits you, you don't expect anyone to take care of you and yours and suddenly become an independent American, rather than a part of the collective you belonged to an hour ago and will belong to again once your incredibly weak argument forces your hand to circle back around to the "popular" line. Have the cool kids let you eat lunch at their table yet, or do you need to publicly renounce your manhood first?

The constitution was written to protect Americans, all Americans, period.
Now that it suits you, of course it does. Just a matter of days ago you were telling me that I MUST apologize for, hide and be ashamed of my 2nd Amendment right. Now it protects everyone. I guess you're like the rest, it protects everyone unless one of you crazies deems it "scary", in which case the rights go out the window.

Deny it all you want. Everyone here knows what you are. You are scared of the people that you allow to "give" you your rights. You also expect the rest of us to do the same, as you see our rights as something that could expose your fragile existence and ego. Stop your BS and keep your shackles to yourself. If we choose to go in chains, you have set a fine example before us.

As long as others can see these exchanges and be emboldened to act as men, I have succeeded. Anyone thinking they could undo the damage done to certain individuals would in fact be wasting their time and you are correct, I would be knocking on the door of an empty home.

Remember folks, to be a Lefty you must scream out loud that gun rights are dangerous and if we don't hide them and apologize for them, we are no more than criminals. As soon as abortion, gay marriage, illegal aliens or any other number of vile "causes" are on the table(that were never intended to be protected), that is when the line "The Constitution protects all Americans. Period." comes out. What a joke. What a transparent, thin and pathetic joke.

As long as others can see these exchanges and be emboldened to act as men, I have succeeded. Anyone thinking they could undo the damage done to certain individuals would in fact be wasting their time and you are correct, I would be knocking on the door of an empty home.

Remember folks, to be a Lefty you must scream out loud that gun rights are dangerous and if we don't hide them and apologize for them, we are no more than criminals. As soon as abortion, gay marriage, illegal aliens or any other number of vile "causes" are on the table(that were never intended to be protected), that is when the line "The Constitution protects all Americans. Period." comes out. What a joke. What a transparent, thin and pathetic joke.

Dems are a lot like refrigerators, door is closed and you really don't know if the light works. They get through life on 50% comprehension and have very little historical knowledge to compare with today's lifestyle. That is what is unsettling about Ebola, the dems run our health care system.o_O

So many threads, so little resolution.
The circle of influence is worldwide.
The circle of control is what I can do about it.
upload_2014-10-3_10-23-9.png

A photo of a guy pressure washing in front of Ebola USA #1 PT apartment.
We don't know what transpired before he started pressure washing.
In this situation:
How to kill germs and viruses:
Household chlorine bleach (5.25% sodium hypochlorite solution)1/2 cup. Tap water, 5 cups.
Mix, put into a spray bottle.
Set aside stuff you wear, carry that you want to keep (wallet, keys, gun, etc)
Put on rubber gloves, eye nose mouth protection.
Spray the mess with "bleachwater" until saturated. Let stand 10 minutes.
Clean up using paper towels, cloth towels, shovel, dust pan, etc.
Spray the site with "bleachwater" until saturated. Let dry.
When finished cleaning, put everything (gloves, mask, tools, towels, goo) into a hefty plastic trash bag.
Strip bare nekked and put your clothes, shoes, etc in the bag too. (think ahead, no do-over's).
Tape bag shut.
Spray outside of bag with bleachwater, let stand till dry.
Spray your bare skin with bleachwater, then do it again (don't drink it, not in the eyes).
Label bag "Hazardous Biological (suspected ebola) Waste", deliver to hospital etc for inceneration.

Repeat again, out loud:
WASH YOUR HANDS, DON'T TOUCH YOUR FACE!

upload_2014-10-3_10-23-9.png

If those folks are good at cleaning house we probably could get enough donations for them to start at the White House .
Are we still allowed to call it that??

Sheldon

Obvious that we have incompetent boobs running the country. Amazing how you can have the greatest system in the world yet it gets filled with the worst people. Guess they have direct flights from infected countries flying in every day. Idiots:mad:

Obvious that we have incompetent boobs running the country. Amazing how you can have the greatest system in the world yet it gets filled with the worst people. Guess they have direct flights from infected countries flying in every day. Idiots:mad:

Obama adm is responsible for bringing the infected ones back here. hey should have been treated where they were before being allowed back to the US, and he also sent 3,000 troops into the infection area, for god knows what task. It sure is not the military's job to be doing anything there, but it is exposing them to the virus and they will bring it home with them. We have an admin bent of harming this country by all means possible.
IT IS WAY PAST TIME THAT PEOPLE REALIZE THAT AND OPENLY ADMIT IT !!
It will never get resolved until that happens. Many will die by his actions.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top