JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I tell people to go to the library and use the free (or very low cost) interlibrary loan system to get every reloading manual written (all current manuals, of course, some of the old manuals have some pretty iffy loads in them!) and READ them! Pew Pew Tactical did their review of manuals and while he and I differ slightly, the more manuals you read the more you will learn. They all come at the subject from a slightly different view, so you will learn a lot from reading two, or three, or four, or... If you use a powder, like Hodgdon, get the powder maker's (Hodgdon) manual. If you like Speer bullets, get the Speer manual, or Barnes, or... Anyway, there are NO bad manuals out there, only ones you like better than others. Pretty much like reloading dies, some are better than others, some have things that you will like better, but none of them are really bad anymore. Wait until you know what you are doing before spring for the really high priced stuff, and remember, if it comes with a LIFETIME warranty, it is good to go! If it comes with a so-called "2-year warranty", be very, very leery about what you buy from them.

Bought my RCBS Roch Chucker 45 years ago, still worth having on the bench, right alongside the two Dillons. Buy quality and you won't retreat it and it will always be useful!

Im new to the world of reloading my own ammo, i honestly dont know where to start. im looking to get a press, i know someone who does it and is willing to teach me, but, as far as buying a press.. should i start with an "entry level" press. or, buy a nice one from the start and just learn off that? Any feedback is appreciated. side note.. there is a shotgun for sale on my page that id trade for a press.
Tons of useful information and articles on this page: Reloading Page

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads