JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow... I didnt even bother reading past his first sentence and I knew that was a scam.

Maybe I have just been around too much to fall for something like that, but I have a hard time feeling bad for someone who follows through with this stuff.

I would get a lot of these when selling a car on Craigslist, I would give a fake name and use my office address and have them send me a check. 4/5 times a BS check would show up next day air... I tore it up and had a good laugh that they were spending that kind of money on their scams in vain. HAHAHA I even had a guy send me a second check!

Just send a PM mentioning going through his FFL and your FFL, using a Postal money order, not sending anything out until payment clears, wanting to discuss details by phone, etc. You know, the usual procedure. That should stop all but the hardest-core scammers.

I've just had a suspicious offer to buy a truly ancient ads offerings, and all I've gotten is the run around, and nothing after I sent a new pic of the items. Will post up if I learn anything further

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top