JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow... I didnt even bother reading past his first sentence and I knew that was a scam.

Maybe I have just been around too much to fall for something like that, but I have a hard time feeling bad for someone who follows through with this stuff.

I would get a lot of these when selling a car on Craigslist, I would give a fake name and use my office address and have them send me a check. 4/5 times a BS check would show up next day air... I tore it up and had a good laugh that they were spending that kind of money on their scams in vain. HAHAHA I even had a guy send me a second check!

Just send a PM mentioning going through his FFL and your FFL, using a Postal money order, not sending anything out until payment clears, wanting to discuss details by phone, etc. You know, the usual procedure. That should stop all but the hardest-core scammers.

I've just had a suspicious offer to buy a truly ancient ads offerings, and all I've gotten is the run around, and nothing after I sent a new pic of the items. Will post up if I learn anything further

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top