JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My name is James - been on here a while - pissed a few people off - hopefully made a few friends. I have been around guns all my life and find a great deal of enjoyment from them. I rarely buy ammunition as I choose to roll my own. I enjoy being in the woods - its kind of like my church. Need to go back to church more often.

Hi James,

It's good to hear from you. I've enjoyed reading your comments over the years. Yes, the woods is like my church as well. This year it's my goal to be there as often as time allows, even in the rain starting this year, so I don't get cabin fever which starts to set in late winter.
You're the one that initially told me about this site a ways back when we both worked together under JC. You used to argue that your SHTF rifle would always be the DSA SA58 Para Congo, while my position was the AR. ;)

JP9

Hi James,

It's good to hear from you. I've enjoyed reading your comments over the years. Yes, the woods is like my church as well. This year it's my goal to be there as often as time allows, even in the rain starting this year, so I don't get cabin fever which starts to set in late winter.
You're the one that initially told me about this site a ways back when we both worked together under JC. You used to argue that your SHTF rifle would always be the DSA SA58 Para Congo, while my position was the AR. ;)

JP9
Its good to hear from you as well - you know if were lucky we will never learn the answer to which is better. I have three AR's and two FAL's so it leads credence to your position.

Be well

James

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups in Oregon and Washington. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

1699145238093.png

Aloha, Mark

Shoot, you've been around as long as I have. And despite us not seeing eye to eye on some subjects you and I have never had any exchange I thought was "bad".
Enjoyed your long awaited "intro", James!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top