JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Booze Chart.jpg

I'm about where I thought I would be due to my weakness for whiskeys.

Booze Chart.jpg

Interesting of the four liquors/booze I drink not a one of them in shown. Southern Comfort, Pussers British Navy Rum, Ever Clear, Bud Lite

I guess I am an uncategorized individual. And come to think of it so is my son since the stuff he drinks isn't on the chart either.

I drink Glenlivet, Glenfidich, Jim Beam, Bushmill's and Pendelton - of which I see only Jim Beam and it say that I am hardcore republican - nothing could be further from the truth. I feel the chart is wrong based on what I see.

"Ever Clear"?? You mix that don't you Mark?

Yeah, I don't see mine on there either. Burnett's Gin for G&T or Gibson, and New Amsterdam gin for sipping.

Monopolowa vodka and Blanton's Bourbon for me. Beer is currently Coors Light and 10 bbl Apocalypse or the Deschutes Red beer, whatever it's called (get my growlers filled so don't have a label to look at)

... I am about as Conservative as they get....

been Drinking "Just Water, thank you..." For 23 years now, of course in the Morning, my water is flavored & Hot, aka Coffee, but even then, I am the conservative type, Its Mountain Man Coffee, good to the last chew.... :D

I was more liberal minded when I had alcohol in my brain.... Really, it was easy to convince me to .... Do about any stupid thing.... Now...

I know better, Now, cause my mind is not cloudy all day!!!

philip

Just black thick dark coffee and an occassional shot of corn liquor.
Thats pretty much it.
Maybe a bit of tequila around the holidays, but thats mostly for guests.
Lots of V8 and coffee.
We burn through about 3# of beans a week.

Found Maple flavored Crown Royal over the holidays. NUM Num but my aging body doesn't like whiskey anymore.

About the only thing that doesn't bother me anymore is KEITHSTONE LIGHT!!!

:beer:

Try some carolina moon.
Its like the old stuff, just a hint of corn taste. Doesnt beat the hell out of you like grain alcohol.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top