JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What if I don't wipe good and leave a dingleberry behind and my doctor sees it during my prostate exam and it gets on their gloved pinky finger, do I have breast cancer?
Yes. Feel better now?
Hey now....I started one this morning.....
'Course it is in the Black Powder Discussion Section...so that means 3 people will read it...:eek: :D
Andy
That many?

Does "control" in this language mean that a shooting partner could legally use your 11+ mags in an otherwise legal setting while you were present?

"a) The large-capacity magazine was owned by the person before the effective date of this 2022 Act and maintained in the
person's control or possession;"
Legally speaking this is what the word 'control' means

The Power to direct, manage & oversee sounds like you can loan out your irreplaceable high cap mags...

Or you could just mail them to me & trust me to find them a great new permanent home!

I'm taking you seriously on this, I know it's not a popular position to take...

Last Edited:
I dont see any harm in discussing new laws forced upon us. I mean... if I was not going to comply, id at least want to know what and when I was not complying... ;)

Anyone posting on the internet is participating in social media... ;)
It doesn't take 200 f'ing "what-if" threads to have that discussion. Is this NWFA.com or M114.com?

Does "control" in this language mean that a shooting partner could legally use your 11+ mags in an otherwise legal setting while you were present?

"a) The large-capacity magazine was owned by the person before the effective date of this 2022 Act and maintained in the
person's control or possession;"
Who really cares? You are for freedom or not.

Absolutely. Another BS thread with another BS question.
Yep some have a need for mental stimulation that's why any little thought or question or possible project that comes into their head turns into several new threads in one day!

"You don't need to water every thought" is a good saying for those types to remember.

Just let this stupid thread die. What if x happens? What about this twist? What are you ffls gonna do in this situation, in that situation? What if I do this project will it be legal? What if I do it this way, what then? Can ffls do this? It's enough!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads