JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wondering if any has any first hand experience with these safes. Really like the modularity of the design, but want to get a feel for build quality, etc. Thanks guys!

I don't own one, but have looked at them. I don't consider them a safe, in the traditional manner, more of a heavy-duty cabinet.

They are well built and I believe completely USA made, if that's important to you.

They are on the top of my list when I get the MT property built. High storage capacity and reasonably good security while being able to move around by myself are the key features.

I don't own one, but have looked at them. I don't consider them a safe, in the traditional manner, more of a heavy-duty cabinet.

They are well built and I believe completely USA made, if that's important to you.

They are on the top of my list when I get the MT property built. High storage capacity and reasonably good security while being able to move around by myself are the key features.

Thank you, Sir. Yep, USA built is one of my top requirements. I have not seen one in person, just the various youtubes. You listed the exact reasons I want one, just was curious if anyone has put their hands on one before and can attest to quality. Once I bolt it to the floor and wall, I have to think a determined thief is going to get into anything whether it's a thick walled/vs. heavy duty cabinet.

I have a couple of their agile safes, which seem to be the single door version of the answer. Us made, go together easy, very space efficient, pretty secure once you build it in. I bolted mine to three surfaces and built 1" thick plywood shelves on the fourth side. The door will give it up to an attack with a pry bar, similar to almost any "safe" on the market. My battery ran out of juice pretty quickly, maybe six months.
I'd buy them again. The real strength of these is the organizational flexibility they offer.

By looked at them, I meant that in the first person. I have seen them in-person and the quality is up there.

You're right about the security of it vs a safe. All the tools someone needs to break into my safe are right there in the garage with it...plasma cutter, oxy torch, grinders/cutters, pry bars, etc.

The safe/cabinet is to keep the snatch-and-grabbers away, that's it. Even the fire rating is useless as 30 minutes of fire will melt this thing, which provides me nothing out here in the sticks.

When I move, the heavy safe stays, I will replace it with SecureIT.

I have an Agile 52 and just bolted it down today in my new house in Vancouver.
At my old house in Salem, OR, I had a Stack On "safe" (discovered later it was a GSC), the handle kept spinning so I had to break into it with a carbide blade. It was most distressing to find out that I could completely cut it open in about 2 mins. I imagine a professional would be even quicker.

I like the products and the decentralized philosophy they tout. I plan on getting the ammo cabinet next.
Also, for the dude moving to Montana, I'm a native and have never wanted to be back home than the last 12 months. I'm jealous!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top