JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Marine Hull Liner is a carpet-like material and is made out of needle punch polypropylene. It is extremely easy to cut, fit, and mold to the desired shape or size. Designed to resist mold, mildew, stains, and soiling. Hull liner fabric is easy to clean and will not fray or unravel. Made to withstand the marine environment.

I ran out of space and had to do something about it. I added the rhino swing out rack and made a sheet metal door panel to mount some guns there works really good and was able to make room for a few more.

20220925_160320.jpg 20220925_160336.jpg

I want better function and looks. The fabric used by the manufacture was nice when I first bought it. It is not oil or chemically resistant in any way and over the years it has started to look pretty bad. That and the precut rest thingies are never spaced right and I feel that I could make something spaced correctly, or buy those magnet poles to space the long ones better.
One option for you would be a roll of Husky Drawer Liner, used to line rolling toolbox shelving. Its oil resistant, wipeable, and easily stapled down.
I've even used it in furniture drawers to keep the sound down. Plus its more manly than that stuff with flowers on it!! Lol

There was an era a beautiful era, in the past, where one didn't have a phone with a camera incorporated into it on their person at all times. Those days will go down in history as the good days!

I'm getting ready to cut new rifle rests on my CNC router to go from having 3 separate sections for long guns to only 2. This will widen them and allow me to actually put more in while also reducing the risk of dings and scratches.
I am also cutting interior aluminum panels on the router for modular storage. The panels accept any molle gear and I can add hard mounted goodies, like pistol and magazine storage as well. I am really looking forward to finishing. I will post pictures when it's done.

I'm getting ready to cut new rifle rests on my CNC router to go from having 3 separate sections for long guns to only 2. This will widen them and allow me to actually put more in while also reducing the risk of dings and scratches.
I am also cutting interior aluminum panels on the router for modular storage. The panels accept any molle gear and I can add hard mounted goodies, like pistol and magazine storage as well. I am really looking forward to finishing. I will post pictures when it's done.
Hell yes, please do.

You are up here ______

What I was going to do is down here

What?!?!?! Days before a camera phone?
Back in college, I think I had a slider. Maybe a Razr. They had cameras, but no where near what they are now. That and they were not as usefull like today where you can easily snap a photo and upload it to a website or email or text with little to no effort. Back then you had a computer at home still, maybe a laptop, that required the phone to be plugged into it to upload a photo. The phones were still phones. Had a 10 key, if you know what a 10 key is…. You also might be like me…

In need of a colonoscopy!

Crazy how tech has made our lives so easy!

But, no I don't have any pictures of that "art" thing I did for (I honestly can't even recall what class it was for). I was a piece of work and made it known the "core curriculum" was the stupidest bubblegum colleges pushed down your throats for absolutely no good reasons other than $$$$$.

So, when they said we were going back to preschool and requiring adults to make something artful. I made a giant penis out of paper mache using old playboys. Teacher was not happy. Tried to fail me. I brought it up the chain and well, got an A.

Am hoping to reuse a lot of the carpet that I pull out, as it will obviously match the best. The aluminum will all get powdercoat, so it will be matte black, which will go with the dark grey carpet nicely. I am trying to decide if I want to go with pistol hangers that hard mount to the panels and are essentially a rubber-coated (plati-dip)steel dowel that you can slide the barrel over, or if I want to design mounts to mount them flush with the panels ( sideways). I also thought about the steel dowel type with dowels that will fold flat against the panels after you slide a pistol on. I don't know. Maybe I will play with the design a little and see what works.

Am hoping to reuse a lot of the carpet that I pull out, as it will obviously match the best. The aluminum will all get powdercoat, so it will be matte black, which will go with the dark grey carpet nicely. I am trying to decide if I want to go with pistol hangers that hard mount to the panels and are essentially a rubber-coated (plati-dip)steel dowel that you can slide the barrel over, or if I want to design mounts to mount them flush with the panels ( sideways). I also thought about the steel dowel type with dowels that will fold flat against the panels after you slide a pistol on. I don't know. Maybe I will play with the design a little and see what works.
Keep the posts coming. I am a good visualizer. I can see sort of what you are typing and it is a smorgasbord of good ideas. Obviously you have more experience with materials than I do and maybe access to these things, but your safe sounds like it will be pretty tits after you are done with it.

Over the last year or two I'm down from +30 to under 15 so there are huge gaps and spaces that are not being utilized. I'd rather store more in the safe than out of it and if I can create a way to utilize that space for ammo and or magazines and the other gun crap I've kept that I use a lot, the better.

Keep the posts coming. I am a good visualizer. I can see sort of what you are typing and it is a smorgasbord of good ideas. Obviously you have more experience with materials than I do and maybe access to these things, but your safe sounds like it will be pretty tits after you are done with it.

Over the last year or two I'm down from +30 to under 15 so there are huge gaps and spaces that are not being utilized. I'd rather store more in the safe than out of it and if I can create a way to utilize that space for ammo and or magazines and the other gun crap I've kept that I use a lot, the better.
Will do. I am open to building panels, mounts, etc. for other folks' safes as well. I run a machine shop up in Olympia and love to do custom stuff for people.

Will do. I am open to building panels, mounts, etc. for other folks' safes as well. I run a machine shop up in Olympia and love to do custom stuff for people.
Thanks for offering. I'm cheap and don't live near you, otherwise I'd wholeheartedly take you up on this!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top