JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A Glock spring cup went into the disposal drain today.
About the size of a small rifle primer.
Finally with a headlight and a pair of chopsticks I got it out.

ETA:
I taught myself to use chopsticks to impress the girls.
Finally, it paid off.

:)

Last Edited:
... I still had to go in and get another flat of primers to take out only one and leave ninety-nine in the tray. ...

I don't know why, but I just despise having a short tray of primers. I usually have a short tray dedicated to these types of situations because even worse than a short tray, is a short box of ammo, which leads to extra bullets being left over and then there is that one case that doesn't end up being fired the exact number of times as all the others.

I spend most of my time on any project looking for tools that I know I have. In fact I usually have several spares for all of my tools - after a certain point I buy a new one so I can complete the project. If I would put them away after a job, I would save hours per project. Oh well, life goes on as usual.

If I could find stuff I'd have an extra 10% of life to spend doing things and 20% more spending money from NOT having to buy the same darn thing again (only to find the original after the new one can't be returned either due to use, or date since purchase).

I find that the Buddhist approach works best, and experienced it in my youth without knowing what it was when digging through piles of LEGO; The harder you search for something, the more obscure it becomes. I have found that if I am NOT looking for something, or if I am looking for some completely unrelated, the object I was searching for at one time miraculously appears.

I don't know -- I have a lost set of keys I haven't been looking for, for about two weeks now and they're still lost. ;-)

... I taught myself to use chopsticks to impress the girls.
Finally, it paid off. ...

At the range with a friend and his gun failed to extract a spent casing. While he was trying to pry it out out I unwrapped a set of chopsticks I keep in my range bag, then had him hold the slide open, insert one of the chopsticks, whack the end with the butt of a magazine, and problem solved. Useful little things sometimes.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews