JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One for each hand...
GEDC0164.jpg

Or, one for each hip...
GEDC0159.jpg

Never heard of such a thing!

WAYNO.

And a two edged sword also:)

I have several duplicates, usually with some differences. 37 Years Law Enforcement, when I worked SWAT and Narcotics I carried the G22 on hip, G27 on ankle or vest holster, and my AR had an adapted upper to take Glock 40 S&W mags. One caliber bullet with interchangeable mags to stay in the fight.
Dual copies of AK47, AR's, about 5 Mossberg 500 shotguns, Usually it starts as two guns in the same caliber with the idea of fixing them up and keeping whichever one shoots the best and getting rid of the other. So far I've gotten rid of ..... None of them...LOL

I don't have enough guns yet (too many other guns I'd like to try out before I start duplicating YET). I Know I would be disappointed after spending $500 on a gun, getting it home, and having more of the same. But I like trying out new things, which might also be why I don't have a Glock in the first place. I KNOW Glocks are great guns so there's nothing new for me to "discover" there. I should also point out I am a "plinker", I could definitely see value in having a duplicate "duty" gun.

I like the same pistol sometimes, in two or more different cal.'s. P239s in .40 and 9mm, P229's in .357 Sig and .40 S&W. How about Smith and Wesson N Frames in .44 and .41mag, or .357? Fun.
...then there's the 1911....

Duplication is wonderful, I've even been known to entertain triplets.
Same mags, same ammo, same spare parts, I'm moving towards multiples of everything.

I like the same pistol sometimes, in two or more different cal.'s. P239s in .40 and 9mm, P229's in .357 Sig and .40 S&W. How about Smith and Wesson N Frames in .44 and .41mag, or .357? Fun.

You know you can just buy the mag and the slide for the Sigs right?
My P226 is 9mm, .40 S&W and .357 Sig!

Does 3 HK P7's count?

I'd heard that they were great shooting classics and I figured that they would appreciate due to the respect folks have for them, that and the fact that they are not made anymore.

2 of the same gun, 1 for each hand is for posers :s0114: buts it looks cool in movies

just kidding . I have multiple ar15s but they are not identical though. 1 is open sight A2
another has a 3x9 and the other a acog. each for different type of shooting but basically the same rifle.
i am such a poser.

Sure it a great idea why not if you like something y not have more..
I have 4 1911's. 3 p22's, 2 sig p6, 4 rem 700's, 2 rem 870's, 2 Hk mp5's, ? :) AR15's, 4 10/22's, 2 Hk 45's and i could go on,
Some are the same (twins) some are modified......
I guess i just like some guns so i want more and more!
But i have 3 kids and one on the way so when i go down, they shouldn't have to fight over who gets what they will all get one of each ;)
Just keeping the family happy ;)

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads