JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, i have 2 Mosin Nagant 91/30. One is so-so and the other is outstanding. I also have a third one with a scope, so i guess that's a little different.

I also have two Hakim. I had one, then another showed up on Gunbroker for really cheap; i couldn't pass it up. :)

I have a couple of Ruger single sixes and three Ruger semi autos. But thats about it in the dupulication department.

But hey, I would like to have several of the new ruger LCP's all in different colors.

If it pleases you why not! Its your money.:s0155:

GG, maybe you should try out the G26. If it's the look and feel of the G27, you'd have the same basic feel, just cheaper to shoot and another caliber option when SHTF.

well I have all .40 cal guns and figured i would just stay with .40.. that way i dotn have to worry about not being able to take a gun and shoot it cause i didnt have ammo for that caliber, so if i stick with .40 there would be no problem:D

I see nothing wrong with it. I have several daughters and have matching guns for all of them. I also have a couple different models that I have dups of. After all I do have two hands.

I have doubles of all my favorite guns but in every case there are some cosmetic differences. I like to keep spare parts, and a complete weapon is the best spare parts kit. I just picked up my second Makarov today in Puyallup ($170!).

One for each hand...
GEDC0164.jpg

Or, one for each hip...
GEDC0159.jpg

Never heard of such a thing!

WAYNO.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show