JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Oregon District 5 Congressional Seat

• Mark Callahan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Robert L Reynolds

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joey Nations

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reactions
Well, I have wasted so much time on the gubernatorial election candidates and now need to move on to a Dist 5 Congressional pick. All three get a B+ rating according to OFF so they all look good for 2A. I have also read a little about Mark Callahan and his reasoning for his switching parties a couple of times and some other controversy as well but that is about all I have at this point. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

US Congressional District 5: US Representative, District 5, 2 Year Term (Vote for One)

· Robert L Reynolds
· Mark Callahan
· Joey Nations

Haven't answered yet because I need to review the candidates.
Callahan is a no-way. I've known people to have ideology changes as they age, and his seem to be more of the weasel flavor - whatever can get him into office to ride the gravy train. I note that the link to Bruce McCain's blog on Callahan is no longer valid.

His explanation for party switching make me question his motives as well. I will have to take some time to research these guys further before I will feel comfortable in casting my vote.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top