JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Oregon District 5 Congressional Seat

• Mark Callahan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Robert L Reynolds

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joey Nations

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reactions
Well, I have wasted so much time on the gubernatorial election candidates and now need to move on to a Dist 5 Congressional pick. All three get a B+ rating according to OFF so they all look good for 2A. I have also read a little about Mark Callahan and his reasoning for his switching parties a couple of times and some other controversy as well but that is about all I have at this point. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

US Congressional District 5: US Representative, District 5, 2 Year Term (Vote for One)

· Robert L Reynolds
· Mark Callahan
· Joey Nations

Haven't answered yet because I need to review the candidates.
Callahan is a no-way. I've known people to have ideology changes as they age, and his seem to be more of the weasel flavor - whatever can get him into office to ride the gravy train. I note that the link to Bruce McCain's blog on Callahan is no longer valid.

His explanation for party switching make me question his motives as well. I will have to take some time to research these guys further before I will feel comfortable in casting my vote.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top