JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That was posted in another thread about a month ago (although it had a muzzle break and red dot on it) and the gentleman from Texas that made it got on the forum and said hello. No idea how to verify he did the work but why lie I guess.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/nintendo-glock.216510/

Different gun Joe. In fact, I think the one from the OP is actually a better job. Look at the two slides, specifically.

And I liked playing Duck Hunt back in the day, but I would never do that to a real gun. Don't like guns that resemble toys.

I wasn't sure just what I was looking at at first.
After a long look , I can see that those are real guns.
Not too sure that is a good idea.
I do not like guns that look like toys either.
I get with proper training , proper supervision , trigger and muzzle control etc ... Any gun is safe no matter what it looks like.
But one that looks like a toy , can lead one to think its just like a toy , not a real gun.
Or if it is left out , someone may think its a toy , until its too late.

As I said any gun no matter what it looks like is safe if you treat it with the proper gun handling rules.
And anything that is misused can dangerous.
But why court trouble with a gun that looks soooo much like a toy?

Just my two cents and y'all do as you please.
Those guns just aren't for me.
Andy

I'm with these guys
Looks like a ND waiting to happen
And I never did like video games

I don't think these are really made to be put in the night stand as bump in the night guns where a kid could feasibly find it. I think these are probably made to showcase a custom shops work and will probably never leave a display case.

But yeah as far as real world, real use guns I don't like bright colors bedazzling etc.

I never had a nintendo at all... *goes to play the SNES*

I like this one better. I'm tempted to get another Glock to do something similar just to have one to look at.

The color of the firearm means nothing. They all send out the same form of message when the trigger is pulled. If someone was pointing this Nintendo Glock at me, I would fear for my life. And I highly doubt if someone had a pink Glock (or any weapon) with purple daisies all over it, that they would be foolish enough to question "real" or otherwise.

The color is not my only concern.
I understand what you mean by "message" 2A2Dend and agree any gun pointed at you is dangerous.
I worry that someone who does not know guns , might think it is a toy , because of its overall look.
It looks like a game controller at first glance.
Or that because it is toy like , it could lead one to think that proper gun handling rules do not apply.
Or not take it serious 'cause it doesn't really look like a real gun.

But yes any gun no matter what it looks like or its color is dangerous if misused , just like anything else.
Andy

Last Edited:
I understand, Andy. Granted, with kids around, I totally agree with your thoughts and concerns. In situations like that, it makes complete sense of rationality.
Given myself, I have no kids at home, which would be my reasoning to pursue a colorful firearm as mentioned above.
I may come across on the strange way of thinking at times, however, I am a very realistic person.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top