Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Oregon Rifleworks
Low Price Guns
Buster Beaver Cerakote
J&B Firearm Sales
Sporting Systems
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Did WA ever fix the F1 SBR Nonsense?

Reactions
I haven't been keeping up over the last couple years.

When SBRs became legal in WA a few years ago, there was a glitch in the wording of the law that caused ATF to send back F1's from individuals. I was one of them. Got my refund, lost interest, lost my job, moved on with life.

Well, life and gainful employment has me interested in an MPX SBR now. If I buy an MPX pistol, send in my next of kin and $200, will they approve my F1 now?

Thanks!

KKG

Reactions
Call the BATFE and explain the situation. I don't believe anyone here can answer your question. At least, not with any specifics.

SIG34

Reactions
Honestly just get a pistol brace and Save yourself the trouble! They’ve got great braces now SB Tactical & seeing it’s a pistol easier to sell down the road and can bring it more places

OP
Nosferatu
Reactions
Call the BATFE and explain the situation. I don't believe anyone here can answer your question. At least, not with any specifics.
Huh? Why not? "Has anyone in the last couple years had a Form 1 approved?" Pretty simple, I thought.

Honestly just get a pistol brace and Save yourself the trouble! They’ve got great braces now SB Tactical & seeing it’s a pistol easier to sell down the road and can bring it more places
I LOATHE those stupid things with a passion.

KKG

Reactions
For one thing the Laws are changing each and every day. The BATFE are the ones who are supposed to keep up with those changes. The people here can Only provide you with hearsay or what happened to them or their friend etc. The BATFE will give you the real answers. But, you go along with whatever you hear or read on the Internet.

KKG

Reactions
FWIW: I've had several good, productive conversations with Agents of the ATF, the BATF and the BAFTE.

Reactions
Yes, two F1s trusts approved in the last year for me. Not as quick as before. But will still get approved b

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I had a second gunsmithing job completed by Mr. Copeland. As with the first, he did amazingly good work, communication was solid, and the rates...
    • CountryGent
    5.00 star(s)
    I brought Tim a henry goldenboy youth and a vision of what I wanted. Tim made it come true at a very reasonable price, while others quoted me way...
    • Iceman04503
    5.00 star(s)
    Tim, has done several projects including a sweet 1911 .38 super project
    • Qochoc
  • Mary's Pistols
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic small business with equally excellent folks running the place. I was given fair value for a trade in and was able to order something I...
    • Red98422
  • Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS