Did WA ever fix the F1 SBR Nonsense?

Reactions
I haven't been keeping up over the last couple years.

When SBRs became legal in WA a few years ago, there was a glitch in the wording of the law that caused ATF to send back F1's from individuals. I was one of them. Got my refund, lost interest, lost my job, moved on with life.

Well, life and gainful employment has me interested in an MPX SBR now. If I buy an MPX pistol, send in my next of kin and $200, will they approve my F1 now?

Thanks!

Reactions
Honestly just get a pistol brace and Save yourself the trouble! They’ve got great braces now SB Tactical & seeing it’s a pistol easier to sell down the road and can bring it more places

OP
Nosferatu
Reactions
Call the BATFE and explain the situation. I don't believe anyone here can answer your question. At least, not with any specifics.
Huh? Why not? "Has anyone in the last couple years had a Form 1 approved?" Pretty simple, I thought.

Honestly just get a pistol brace and Save yourself the trouble! They’ve got great braces now SB Tactical & seeing it’s a pistol easier to sell down the road and can bring it more places
I LOATHE those stupid things with a passion.

KKG

Reactions
For one thing the Laws are changing each and every day. The BATFE are the ones who are supposed to keep up with those changes. The people here can Only provide you with hearsay or what happened to them or their friend etc. The BATFE will give you the real answers. But, you go along with whatever you hear or read on the Internet.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Upstanding Vendor!
    Have worked with this business twice and both times were outstanding! Will definitely keep going to him when I'm up in that area! Shoot, will...
  • Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Hellcat OSP
    I almost put "Limited "Covid induced" inventory" as a Con, but thought that wouldn't really be fair to them! The aftermath of Covid has depleted...
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done a lot of deals here
    Gary's easy to work with when in town.
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Business!
    I have been going to Vancouver Weapon Werx for years and know both owners quite well. The only downfall is I go there to purchase or have a gun...
  • SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range & Retail
    5.00 star(s)
    A great, safe place to go shooting
    Love this place!! Great staff, the range masters are friendly, helpful and alert. This is a safe place to shoot. The store is kind of low on stock...
    • GWS
Top Bottom