JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1300
Manufacturer
CZ
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Vernonia
State
Oregon
Zip Code
SPF

This is a used, good condition CZ Bren with the 8" 5.56 barrel and all the hardware needed to SBR it. Gun appears to have been a range toy in the past. It has some marks here and there, but nothing egregious. Very smooth action. Ambi controls. Definitely can see how this would be considered the Czech SCAR. M-Lok handguard is aftermarket and made by HBI. Stock is B&T. Stock adapter is Haga, I believe, but don't hold me to it. That's $300 worth of accessories right there. Also includes the original box (a little beat up), accessory case, factory iron sights, a 20rnd PMag, and the handstop shown in the photos.

Will consider trade offers that are in my favor. Otherwise just looking to sell. Buyer will meet at my shop in Vernonia for the transfer. Transfer fee included in price.

20231208_154034.jpg 20231208_154054.jpg 20231208_154329.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
This is a used, good condition CZ Bren with the 8" 5.56 barrel and all the hardware needed to SBR it. Gun appears to have been a range toy in the past. It has some marks here and there, but nothing egregious. Very smooth action. Ambi controls. Definitely can see how this would be considered the Czech SCAR. M-Lok handguard is aftermarket and made by HBI. Stock is B&T. Stock adapter is Haga, I believe, but don't hold me to it. That's $300 worth of accessories right there. Also includes the original box (a little beat up), accessory case, factory iron sights, a 20rnd PMag, and the handstop shown in the photos.

Will consider trade offers that are in my favor. Otherwise just looking to sell. Buyer will meet at my shop in Vernonia for the transfer. Transfer fee included in price.

View attachment 1778174 View attachment 1778175 View attachment 1778177
Would you be interested in trading for a Steyr AUG A3 M1(non-NATO version) Several magazines included.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.