JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I haven't been keeping up over the last couple years.

When SBRs became legal in WA a few years ago, there was a glitch in the wording of the law that caused ATF to send back F1's from individuals. I was one of them. Got my refund, lost interest, lost my job, moved on with life.

Well, life and gainful employment has me interested in an MPX SBR now. If I buy an MPX pistol, send in my next of kin and $200, will they approve my F1 now?

Thanks!

Honestly just get a pistol brace and Save yourself the trouble! They've got great braces now SB Tactical & seeing it's a pistol easier to sell down the road and can bring it more places

Call the BATFE and explain the situation. I don't believe anyone here can answer your question. At least, not with any specifics.

Huh? Why not? "Has anyone in the last couple years had a Form 1 approved?" Pretty simple, I thought.

Honestly just get a pistol brace and Save yourself the trouble! They've got great braces now SB Tactical & seeing it's a pistol easier to sell down the road and can bring it more places

I LOATHE those stupid things with a passion.

For one thing the Laws are changing each and every day. The BATFE are the ones who are supposed to keep up with those changes. The people here can Only provide you with hearsay or what happened to them or their friend etc. The BATFE will give you the real answers. But, you go along with whatever you hear or read on the Internet.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top