JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A friend mentioned this last weekend that Oregon quietly passed a law banning the possession of any unserialized firearms. Said that it's a felony. Maybe my google skills aren't that great but I cannot find anything recently on it. I was considering getting some as I really like to tinker and build stuff. My boy's RC cars and mine keep me busy but I wanted a little more of a challenge. Hopefully the info I got isint true but there are several members here who can tell me I'm full of it or not, lol.

I'm 100% sure they want to, but I haven't seen anything... yet.

The latest law in Oregon that was passed is SB554, which does not have any wording about 80% lowers:

BTW, if you're in the market, definitely try to get one of these uber rare ghost guns:
this-is-a-ghost-gun-this-right-here-has-ability-with-a-30-caliber-clip-to-disperse-with-30-bul...jpg

-Robert

A friend mentioned this last weekend that Oregon quietly passed a law banning the possession of any unserialized firearms. Said that it's a felony. Maybe my google skills aren't that great but I cannot find anything recently on it. I was considering getting some as I really like to tinker and build stuff. My boy's RC cars and mine keep me busy but I wanted a little more of a challenge. Hopefully the info I got isint true but there are several members here who can tell me I'm full of it or not, lol.
Get them now.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads