JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's sometimes obvious, but I think there should be a rule that a mod has to identify themselves and give reason for their actions. Not that there would be any way to enforce that, but it would at the least, be courteous and show a level of respect for the membership.... and actally allow a person to "contact the moderator directly" to ask what you did wrong.

In my time around here, other than the times the mod posted in the thread what they were doing, only once has a mod identified themself in a PM and provided a reason for their action.

To me, that makes it understandable when a person might question moderator actions within the forum. We often have no idea who did it or why, but of course, that's against the rules, too.

Just sayin.... ✌️
Contact me via a PM ...If you want my actual answer to your post.
Andy

Heck, I'm going through a new batch of wartime era pennies looking for a COPPER 1943!
Same error for both. If I read correctly, there are about a dozen or so of each we mentioned, all of which were never supposed to exist in the first place and are often faked due to the extreme valuation.

I just noticed some AR receivers for sale. They are labelled as pre ban and asking price is $1.5k each. They appear to be plain old new serialized anderson stripped receivers, but am I missing something?

What would make them so valuabe... and am I sitting on a gold mine and just don't realize it??
Just block him from existence and move on. People like that aren't worth the effort.

Stripped anderson lowers are $47 at primary arms right now. Hell, a complete anderson ar-10 is $699 right now, and complete anderson ar-15 is $394

So for the same asinine price of $1500 for 1 lower you could buy:

- 31 Anderson Lowers, or
- 3 Anderson complete ARs, or
- 2 Anderson Complete AR-10s

If a person is going to advertise at 30x the going rate, he might as well post a price of $150,000 each. He would have the same number of buyers.

Last Edited:
The problem is that you don't have a choice. He's the only one with lowers lowers and having one is vital to survival. Same as water, food, or gasoline, it's a critical commodity ,and price gouging is what "THE MAN" does to keep us down. He bought up everything so none of us can have what we need to defend our families, homes, freedoms, and the AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE. People were laughing about conspiracies before, but now that they see how ONE WORLD ORDER actually works. The curtain is being pulled back and now the truth is revealed for all to see. Khrushchev laid this out in his plan to take over America and it's now happening. Time to break out the pitchforkes and torches and storm the castles of the high and mighty. WAKE UP PEOPLE, THE TIME IS NOW!!!!!

I'm a type 07/03 FFL and just sold a pre-1994 Olympic Arms rifle to a guy in MA. what would have been a $300 basic A2 clone was worth quite a bit more because he was able to import it to his state. I didn't gouge the buyer, he came with a strong offer above my initial listing price to make sure it was his and I wouldn't sell it to anyone else. We won't see that with "pre-awb" stuff in WA if/when 1240 passes because there isn't that language in the bill; so I think to OP's question and several respondents, it's likely profiteering and someone just seeing if they can get ridiculously high prices for things

I'm a type 07/03 FFL and just sold a pre-1994 Olympic Arms rifle to a guy in MA. what would have been a $300 basic A2 clone was worth quite a bit more because he was able to import it to his state. I didn't gouge the buyer, he came with a strong offer above my initial listing price to make sure it was his and I wouldn't sell it to anyone else. We won't see that with "pre-awb" stuff in WA if/when 1240 passes because there isn't that language in the bill; so I think to OP's question and several respondents, it's likely profiteering and someone just seeing if they can get ridiculously high prices for things
a fool and his money.....

Or in this case the $1500 seller (of a $47 item that is widely available) being a dick.

Obviously some folks here don't understand MA. law and 1994.

The only lowers they can own are a select few that did exist back then.

Totally different that this guy trying to sell andersons for big money.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top