JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A friend mentioned this last weekend that Oregon quietly passed a law banning the possession of any unserialized firearms. Said that it's a felony. Maybe my google skills aren't that great but I cannot find anything recently on it. I was considering getting some as I really like to tinker and build stuff. My boy's RC cars and mine keep me busy but I wanted a little more of a challenge. Hopefully the info I got isint true but there are several members here who can tell me I'm full of it or not, lol.

I'm 100% sure they want to, but I haven't seen anything... yet.

The latest law in Oregon that was passed is SB554, which does not have any wording about 80% lowers:

BTW, if you're in the market, definitely try to get one of these uber rare ghost guns:
this-is-a-ghost-gun-this-right-here-has-ability-with-a-30-caliber-clip-to-disperse-with-30-bul...jpg

-Robert

A friend mentioned this last weekend that Oregon quietly passed a law banning the possession of any unserialized firearms. Said that it's a felony. Maybe my google skills aren't that great but I cannot find anything recently on it. I was considering getting some as I really like to tinker and build stuff. My boy's RC cars and mine keep me busy but I wanted a little more of a challenge. Hopefully the info I got isint true but there are several members here who can tell me I'm full of it or not, lol.
Get them now.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top