JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You asked, so I will respond. I actually went on Friday afternoon specifically to look at the Para. Of course, it was sold out by then, but that's OK. The salesman at the counter actually talked me out of the Para 1911. (I have been looking at the Springfield Range Officer for some time now, and he knows that.) For me it comes down to this: Do you (I) spend $300 on a very entry level 1911 now, sell it after a while and move up to the gun that I really want, or do you (I) wait and purchase a much better gun--and keep it?

The answer is no. I did not try to purchase the Para. I seem to be in the minority here.

Yeah, and in truth, I was looking at things like the springfield and the rugers, but a 1911 was and has been low on my priority list.

This deal got me a pretty nice 1911 at a stinking good price, the stainless Expert edition is not much cheaper than the other models I was lookingoing at and the 299 deat made it worth it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top