JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Going to Wyden or Merkley would be a joke as they are both very liberal and ANTI GUN; you'd have to kiss asssss or be one of the very privileged to get any help. The only help come from the ballot box:(:(:(

Update on the NO WAY OUT SAGA:

While I have said for a long time, NO MORE GUNS!!!. (Sometime I lack will power if I see a good deal)>

I spotted a Kimber Custom TLR II 10mm in the used display of East County Guns. I had a Kimber Target II in SS. The TLR II was black, with Tiridium sights and a decent trigger, and was almost new.

I took my gun over a put it on the counter, and told the owner I wanted to trade??? We did ++ a few $$$. Then it was time to see if my stuff had really been cleared, or was I going to get the same DELAYED I have gotten for 30+ years, or even perhaps a denial.

Put all my data in plus my shiny new UPIN #, and saw PROCESSING.:oops:.:s0049:...after 45 minutes..:oops::oops:..up popped..........PROCEED :)o_O:p:):). :s0133:

This is the 1st time since all these law came to be that I have ever been cleared without a delay.

Thank you Congressman Dave Riechter :s0067:

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top