JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Going to Wyden or Merkley would be a joke as they are both very liberal and ANTI GUN; you'd have to kiss asssss or be one of the very privileged to get any help. The only help come from the ballot box:(:(:(

Update on the NO WAY OUT SAGA:

While I have said for a long time, NO MORE GUNS!!!. (Sometime I lack will power if I see a good deal)>

I spotted a Kimber Custom TLR II 10mm in the used display of East County Guns. I had a Kimber Target II in SS. The TLR II was black, with Tiridium sights and a decent trigger, and was almost new.

I took my gun over a put it on the counter, and told the owner I wanted to trade??? We did ++ a few $$$. Then it was time to see if my stuff had really been cleared, or was I going to get the same DELAYED I have gotten for 30+ years, or even perhaps a denial.

Put all my data in plus my shiny new UPIN #, and saw PROCESSING.:oops:.:s0049:...after 45 minutes..:oops::oops:..up popped..........PROCEED :)o_O:p:):). :s0133:

This is the 1st time since all these law came to be that I have ever been cleared without a delay.

Thank you Congressman Dave Riechter :s0067:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads