JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So take that as you will, the context supports it being a bad joke or him just backpedaling.

True: it's obvious that he meant it as a joke and that the audience interpreted it as such. I don't believe that either he or his supporters are advocating the use of deadly force to implement confiscation.

But the fact that both he and the crowd thought it funny rather than horrific betrays an attitudinal slide from decency, to humor, and perhaps ultimately to serious contemplation. Now, I doubt that such a draconian policy will be proposed during his first term, or even during his possible longer tenure. However, even if no one in the room _seriously_ savored such a course of action now, their mirth reveals a widening crack in the left's pretended support of the constitution and the rule of law.

He didn't claim it was a good one, and did say it was one he never should have said. Keep in mind he only said it was a joke AFTER the backlash he received.

So take that as you will, the context supports it being a bad joke or him just backpedaling.

We all know he's only calling it a joke because of the public outcry. Not only is a obviously a liberal tyrannical wannabe, he's a pussy who won't stand by the words he proudly said originally.

We all know he's only calling it a joke because of the public outcry. Not only is a obviously a liberal tyrannical wannabe, he's a pussy who won't stand by the words he proudly said originally.
Since we're back here speaking of bad Sheriff candidates... I was in the Goldendale, WA Chevron station the other day reading an article about a Q and A session with the Klickitat County Sheriff and his Democrat challenger Doug Charters (the Chevron is kind enough to pin the front page of The Goldendale Sentinal above the whizzer). Mr Charters said he wants to rename The Sheriff's Posse because he is of the opinion that the word "posse" is racist.

That's for you, Steve @Cerberus Group...

Apparently, Mr Charter is using his thumb to take the pulse of the county and what he's responding to is his own feelz.

I think Songer is a shoe-in, just like Joe Arpaio was in every election he ever ran in my former home of 20+ yrs, Maricopa Co, AZ.

but you never know...

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews