JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Same here I live in Lebanon I just move around to better my chances :) what part of linn are you guys going to be hunting if you don't mind me asking. Always looking to meet people from the forums

Ive been out all day today and had a blast. I did not fill my tag, but I saw a doe and heard what i thought to be a cougar while out. I am going to try and get out again next weekend.

JP

I was going to and coming home from work and saw five deer really close up from my motorcycle today. On Orcas just N of the ferry terminal I saw the doe trot across in front of me, no big deal and then the fawn but again, I slowed... but the dadgum twin fawn following way in the rear almost ran in to the side of the motorcycle. Again within a mile of the ferry landing in Anacortes a couple of does but they were running parallel. That tail gunner fawn came close to being venison this AM.

Brutus Out

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads