JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
about 10 years ago, we had a large raccoon that would jump on the cars to set off the car alarms and then run up a tree to watch us come out
my daughter was home from college one weekend and was trying to sleep in
this big guy jumped on her car and she woke up and ran out to check her car - she didn't know about his tricks
so she went back to sleep and 20 min later he did it again
She came running out of her room screaming "M. F. - someones gona DIE" she grabs the 10/22 at the back door on her way out
when I heard her shoot, my son and I ran out to check on her
she shot this big fellow out of the tree, then walked up to him, screaming "DIE, M.F." and emptied 10 rounds in to his flinching body
the she came back in and went back to sleep
LOL.......Red Flag material.

And guess WHO......ratted on her?

LOL.

Aloha, Mark

I wouldn't recommend eating a coon these days unless its a survival situation. And better look up how to handle it because of diseases. And if its a coon living on dog food and garbage or fish, expect it to taste awful.

When I was a kid for a few years in Georgia, some oldtimers ate coons. However, they caught them in fall, caged then, and fattened them on windfall apples for a month or more. No fish or dog food. The coons lost their garbagey fishy flavor and became fatty and delicious and tender.

Are they good eating? :D :s0087:

:s0140:

j/k, I actually like cats.
Well, just stay away from the dogs.

1656365688203.png

Aloha, Mark

about 10 years ago, we had a large raccoon that would jump on the cars to set off the car alarms and then run up a tree to watch us come out
my daughter was home from college one weekend and was trying to sleep in
this big guy jumped on her car and she woke up and ran out to check her car - she didn't know about his tricks
so she went back to sleep and 20 min later he did it again
She came running out of her room screaming "M. F. - someones gona DIE" she grabs the 10/22 at the back door on her way out
when I heard her shoot, my son and I ran out to check on her
she shot this big fellow out of the tree, then walked up to him, screaming "DIE, M.F." and emptied 10 rounds in to his flinching body
the she came back in and went back to sleep
Remind me never to wake up your daughter too early... :s0001:

Last Edited:
I am all about catch and release.

Release them downtown, let the trash pandas fight it out with the hobos.

Than again, that might cause a rabies epidemic, we wouldn't want the trash pandas getting rabies from the hobos.

I am all about catch and release.

Release them downtown, let the trash pandas fight it out with the hobos.

Than again, that might cause a rabies epidemic, we wouldn't want the trash pandas getting rabies from the hobos.
I wouldn't want to expose my Covid companion breakfast buddy to the likes of Portland Homeless

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews