JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've noticed the older I get the softer I get toward things I care for and love, but at the same time I am harder towards things I loath.
Damn if that is not me. I no longer hunt as I just can't enjoy the killing. Have NOTHING against those who do it well. On the other hand my patience level with some asshats seems to be lowering. While back I ran across some dope heads who had climbed the fence where I live. I was walking my dogs off leash of course. As I marched them back to the fence to climb back one dog who is less than #5's was barking and running around the one guys ankles. He told me he was going to kick the dog. I told him if he did it would be the last thing he did that day. He seemed to believe me fortunately for both of us. When I got back to the house and showed the Wife the tape she asked me would you really have dropped him if he kicked one of the dogs? I said I would have made damn sure he did not do it again.

Yesterday, I had the dog, Bo, in my avatar euthanized at the age of 12 years and 8 days. He probably could have gone on for another month or two, but in pain and with his failing strength and failing health increasingly staring him in the face every day. As it was, he went out still the proud dog he had been for me for almost 9 years. He was the best dog. May he rest in peace.
Hello WW Shooter,

I am very sorry to read about the loss of your dog, Bo.

He was fortunate to have YOU in his life and you were fortunate to have HIM in your life.

I do believe that all dogs go to heaven and we will see them again - healthy, full of life, joy, LOVE and sweet doggie hugs!

German Shepherds were and are my favorite breed of dog followed by a few others.
I had many GS dogs in my life!

Take care of yourself.

Sincerely,

Catherine

Pets are family.
Doing what is best for them is difficult at times...but that is done out of love for them.
Luckily for us ...pets love us with all of their heart.

Sorry for your loss...no one truly dies if they are remembered.
Andy
Spot on!

Thank you.

Cate

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany