JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
And by "dead meat" I mean really nice tomahawk steaks. I need two moderate sized ones so in order to feed 12 people at the end of the month.

I'm going down there today for the gun show - and heck we all need to stick money in our pockets and do that or these things are going to just wither away... But, It's my dad's 75th birthday in a few weeks and I need to do something special. Butcher shops around here are not that great so is there something special anywhere south of Tacoma down to Chehalis, I could get some nice meat and then dry age it meself?

Stewart's meats in Yelm, call ahead. There's lots more in the area you describe, but that is one I always used. There is one in Tumwater, across from the tumwater valley golf course, Western Meats, but not sure they do exotic cuts like a tomahawk steak. Should be some in Centralia...it's a farming area, but underwater for days.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top