JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Scuffy picked up the 7xX14' dump trailer yesterday on his way home from work. I picked up the 6'X10' dump trailer on my way home from work today.
Today the DNR put a combo lock on the gate to the big pit on the Suaittle River Road so we can drive in to the pit with the tractor with a front loader and the pickup trucks with the dump trailers and other trucks that will be hailing out trash.
I will post more tomorrow when I get up to Darrington.

Front loader? You guys are serious. Unfortunately can't make the drive and oldest has her final softball game of the season tomorrow, but look forward to seeing the pics. Have fun camping.

We're here and ready to hit it in the AM!!! Good seeing some familiar faces meeting a few new ones.
Mrs. Caveman doesn't camp anymore, this is the view of this magnificent place on our back deck. :s0023:
1897DCF3-E128-49C6-9C08-706EC2B762CD.jpeg

Hope you guys have a decent trip up there today!
I unfortunately cannot make it. My license is now expired, i didn't realize it would take so long and have to schedule and apt that's almost a month long wait to get into the DOL. :(
I really wish i could be there.
Hopefully someone else will see this thread and lend a hand if i help highlight it..

I got home at 6:30 (a 5 hr trip!). Was really good, what we did there. Yeah the rain was a drag, but geez, the difference we made!

I was able to download a couple pics, but the majority will have to wait till after a shower, beer, sleep and a few home chores. Then I'll post up a story about it.

For now, almost 30 people showed up! Some logistics, and a blown tire on one of the trailers, messed a couple things up, but those Darrington people just roll with the flow! It was so nice to meet the folks who came. I'm doing that again sometime!

6-5-21 Cleanup Camp 1.jpg 6-5-21 Cleanup Camp 2.jpg

@Cogs and @Caveman Jim .
It was nice to meet you.
And Cogs I will PM you later about some stuff.
And @Caveman Jim .
A big thanks to you and your wife.
For stepping up and doing what you did.
That was really nice.
And Me and Mel are going to take you up on that invite to fish with you.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top