JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ed I stopped by you place on the way home today, didn't see your car. Figured you were out.

Do you know how to get to the two pits on the Suaittle River Road?
That is where we will need most of the help and we will be having a BBQ and a shoot at the big pit there after the clean up.
We will have the gate to the big pit there opened for the dump trailers and tractor.
The small pit there does not have a gate.
It is a blacktop road to the pits and they are right on the road.
Lots of trash there. We will be making a couple of dump runs from these two pits.
If you will be home tomorrow a little after four I'll stop by.

Ed I stopped by you place on the way home today, didn't see your car. Figured you were out.

Do you know how to get to the two pits on the Suaittle River Road?
That is where we will need most of the help and we will be having a BBQ and a shoot at the big pit there after the clean up.
We will have the gate to the big pit there opened for the dump trailers and tractor.
The small pit there does not have a gate.
It is a blacktop road to the pits and they are right on the road.
Lots of trash there. We will be making a couple of dump runs from these two pits.
If you will be home tomorrow a little after four I'll stop by.
@Cogs posted the directions .
And we drove by it a few weeks ago.
Yep I did a overtime route today so I just got home at 17:00

I talked to the DNR manager today. He is STOKED that we're doing this cleanup! Super excited and very thankful for our efforts! He is going to change the lock on the gate at the large pit and put a combination lock on. We'll have the combo and can open first thing Saturday morning for Scruffy's tractor access.

He's also going to see about getting the gate, or gates, open for us on the 435th road to the Darrington Pit. That will be cool! He'll let me know.

We should have DNR Police visit in the morning, or sometime during the day.

I have a feeling we're going to see a lot of people at this event! We've been communication with folks from WaGuns, NWFA, Trash No Land and a hunting forum in that area. Expecting a few other locals too.

Good times comin up!

I went to Harbor Freight in Everett after work today and picked up four more magnets and a scoop shovel for the clean up.
Tomorrow I will go to Lowes and grab a couple of boxes of the contractor garbage bags.

I went to Harbor Freight in Everett after work today and picked up four more magnets and a scoop shovel for the clean up.
Tomorrow I will go to Lowes and grab a couple of boxes of the contractor garbage bags.
I also have a lot of bags, as well as, a few magnet pickers and other cleanup tools. I'll bring them.

Alright I have to do it.
Sausage, apple cider kraute and dill relish. Hot pretzle with cheese sauce and lemonade. Bar was closed. 20210602_194739.jpg 20210602_201542.jpg

Mike's lemonade from the store across the street.
I like the Pomegranate/Blueberry, mango & black cherry.

If Highway 20 is open you should stop in the museum in Winthrop.
The ice cream & candy shop there has black licorice ice cream.

What time do you think you might be in Darrington?
Caveman Jim & wife should be there early Friday afternoon. He was planning on staying at the motel in Darrington.
I will be up there mid-morning.
My cel# is 425-220-1051 if you want to call when you all arrive. I can tell you where we are.
I'll probably be working on the 435th pit and getting the camp site ready.
20210508_145634.jpg

It will probably be 1 or 2 in the afternoon. Maps says Darrington is 2 hours 47 minutes. Just going to enjoy the trip up. Will try to hit the spots you mention. Tracy loves licorice ice cream.

Positive outlook. Light overcast in the high 60's and a little sun at lunch time and the shoot. Rain after the last bag is unloaded at the dump.
We were blessed at the MP clean up in January weather wise. The trend will continue.🌞

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top