JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I can only surmise your IQ is as inflated as your ego. By the looks of your hand it would appear that it remains as your lover. Or was it that you were using a 1 - 10,000 scale that you got your paltry 146 score? I can only hope you will stop eating your crayons. Last, why not stop crapping in other folks sandboxes?

Here's proof that it's true that 97% of the human population has absolutely no sense of humor.... :rolleyes:

I've worked as a clinical therapist for years. After that research and clinical work in forensic psychology. Narcissists stuck in an oral fixation stage, such as yourself, is such a tiring futile waist of time. The extension of this is your set of cronies. You happily patting yourself on the back under the auspicious of serving as their alpha male only exacerbates the futility of their own lives. If there is ever a bill that renders those with psychological denigrations unable to purchase firearms, you shall certainly be on that list. Grow up son. Time is short. You are stealing from yourself. And don't tell people that you think you have an IQ greater than room temp. It's only the insecure, as noted prior, that stoop to such levels

I've worked as a clinical therapist for years. After that research and clinical work in forensic psychology. Narcissists stuck in an oral fixation stage, such as yourself, is such a tiring futile waist of time. The extension of this is your set of cronies. You happily patting yourself on the back under the auspicious of serving as their alpha male only exacerbates the futility of their own lives. If there is ever a bill that renders those with psychological denigrations unable to purchase firearms, you shall certainly be on that list. Grow up son. Time is short. You are stealing from yourself. And don't tell people that you think you have an IQ greater than room temp. It's only the insecure, as noted prior, that stoop to such levels

Wow.... you think you know me. Pretty amazing trick for a beatchy old woman who plays with saltpeter.... but seeing as you're in TN, you've probably lost most of your teeth from smoking meth while hunting for ginseng after counseling those who've married their aunt's mother's daughter.

BTW, genius... it's WASTE of time... not "waist of time". Math is hard. :rolleyes:

Your turn! :D

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews