JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know the VP of CCDL, and I am a member although I have never lived there. Lenny and those guys have been fighting this for a bit, he damn near got arrested for handing out CCDL cards to the folks in line ......but alas without the support of everyone , meaning if everyone didn't comply it is difficult to make the resistance happen.
If even just a few rush in to comply then it appears to be successful and the thing to do so others do it instead of taking a breath and regrouping and making a collective effort to not register.
Unfortunately we as gun owners are not impervious to sheep in the ranks, especially since everyone and their grandma became gun owners as they swept the shelves clean with this last gun scare , without knowing the history or the true reasons of American s and firearms.......a lot of them bought because they thought they might not be able to ever do it if some control laws passed, these very people are the same droves of people rushing to register.

Everyone lives in a police state of some sort, it's just that some states are worse than others. It was as if Walmart decided to cancel all of their ammo contracts, or was that just a coincidence? The actions of a lot of companies in this latest panic are suspect.

Yeah, because the first thing most people do when the government does you wrong is blame wal-mart. Were you born this way or just drank too much government cool-aid?

The first offense for non-compliance can be a misdemeanor with subsequent offenses being a felony along with the loss of gun rights.

People here are free to fight it all they want and in any way that they want, but they risk losing all of their guns and gun rights if they don't comply and get caught. Everyone lives in a police state of some sort, it's just that some states are worse than others.
Meanwhile CT gun owners will continue to fight in an way that they can. I know that my club has held fund raising events to help pay for lawsuits.
And both of my gun clubs require its members to join the NRA.
We all know that this round of bans was because of one mass murderer and that the event had a ripple effect throughout the whole country. After that was also when the latest ammo panic began which still hasn't resolved.
The tide literally turned overnight in more than one way. Not just the gun and magazine bans in some states, but also how ammo supplies, guns and gun parts suddenly became unavailable or in short supply. Where did it all go? It was as if Walmart decided to cancel all of their ammo contracts, or was that just a coincidence? The actions of a lot of companies in this latest panic are suspect.

Bullcrap ! All it takes is the majority of gun owners to take a stand and just say hell no.
They couldn't build enough jails and it would for all intent and purpose nullify the BS anti constitutional law.
The other option will be an unpleasant SOB ! A Very damned unpleasant one !

5BbDCRj.jpg

nuff said

My wife asked me the other day, "what would you do?" I had to answer her honestly. I don't know. I would certainly think about non-compliance. And as I start thinking about all that that means, I am reminded of Benjamin Martin's line in the Patriot: "I'm a parent. I haven't the luxury of principles."

Could I deal with prison for my principles? Absolutely, but what would that mean for my son and daughter? My wife could take care of herself, but what impact will growing up without a father do to my kids (3 and under). If they were teenagers already and understood, and I had had a chance to teach them, it might be different.

I consider a partial compliance. Register those that they already know about, but then you are still on the radar, and what good do the other guns do you if you can't use them out of fear of being discovered?

There aren't a lot of options. Do you guys have any better ideas? Between being condemned by fellow brothers as sheep, and being condemned by the govt as felons, is there no middle ground? There has to be more options.

My wife asked me the other day, "what would you do?" I had to answer her honestly. I don't know. I would certainly think about non-compliance. And as I start thinking about all that that means, I am reminded of Benjamin Martin's line in the Patriot: "I'm a parent. I haven't the luxury of principles."

Could I deal with prison for my principles? Absolutely, but what would that mean for my son and daughter? My wife could take care of herself, but what impact will growing up without a father do to my kids (3 and under). If they were teenagers already and understood, and I had had a chance to teach them, it might be different.

I consider a partial compliance. Register those that they already know about, but then you are still on the radar, and what good do the other guns do you if you can't use them out of fear of being discovered?

There aren't a lot of options. Do you guys have any better ideas? Between being condemned by fellow brothers as sheep, and being condemned by the govt as felons, is there no middle ground? There has to be more options.

You're taking a doubtful and less likely occasion (law enforcement bothering you at all) and making it out to be an absolute (condemned as a felon). There are right now 10's of thousands of people in New York, California, Connecticut etc... that did not register and are not living life like dirty rotten scoundrels (criminals). They're normal people, that on this one thing, ignored the government and its wish list- register your guns or else. They will live their lives as they always have and never be bothered over it. They're not ignoring the government to "stick it to the man" they're simply ignoring that child in the sand box that screams "its all mine, i'm the boss!"

Yes, I was being intentionally dramatic, but the question still remains, what good are those guns that you don't register if you can't use them? And just having them really does nothing to further the cause of taking our rights back from the government that had no real authority to take them in the first place.

In WA, there is already a pistol registry, and I have purchased at least two new pistols from dealers here. Do I say that I sold them, and hide them away? Because you know if they get registration, they will probably be able to inspect homes soon enough, and having been a previous owner will be all the probable cause they need to search my home and find them. Yes, that will be after losing a few more rights, but after the 2A is gone, how long will the others stand?

Yes, again being dramatic, but it is really only the logical continuation of the path that we are on. That is what we are talking about. Registration will lead to confiscation which will lead to searches...

And not being able to use my guns, for fear of getting caught by the govt, they will sit buried in the ground (or wherever) until the ultimate time they are needed for revolution.

Well, I do need some money right now for bills. I should probably sell all of my guns before it becomes too much of a hasle. Or take a boat trip.

The state government wouldn't be able to seize guns unconstitutionally. They would probably tell people that they have so many days to turn them in or to get rid of them by selling them out of state. Folks could still legally take them out of state and store them if they wanted to keep their guns if certain ones were to become permanently banned.
The state government can't search everyone's home at the same time. And citizens would be warned about any new laws being passed and when they would take effect.

Yes, I was being intentionally dramatic, but the question still remains, what good are those guns that you don't register if you can't use them? And just having them really does nothing to further the cause of taking our rights back from the government that had no real authority to take them in the first place.

In WA, there is already a pistol registry, and I have purchased at least two new pistols from dealers here. Do I say that I sold them, and hide them away? Because you know if they get registration, they will probably be able to inspect homes soon enough, and having been a previous owner will be all the probable cause they need to search my home and find them. Yes, that will be after losing a few more rights, but after the 2A is gone, how long will the others stand?

Yes, again being dramatic, but it is really only the logical continuation of the path that we are on. That is what we are talking about. Registration will lead to confiscation which will lead to searches...

And not being able to use my guns, for fear of getting caught by the govt, they will sit buried in the ground (or wherever) until the ultimate time they are needed for revolution.

Well, I do need some money right now for bills. I should probably sell all of my guns before it becomes too much of a hasle. Or take a boat trip.

If they ever begin that it is time. No if's. It then begins. They are the only ones that will bring this on. They know that. Sooo. keep em close.

I am guessing 20 to 30 million will rise.
But when Mothers, fathers, brothers sisters, grandparents, aunts and uncles fall, 2 to 5 times that many will rise even higher.

If it's time to bury them, it's time to dig them up.

I've never been asked to die for my country. A lot of my fellow Americans have and are right now. I can appreciate your issues BigStick, but I'm not willing to comply with this and so I personally will be one of the 20 to 30 million that Taku mentioned. I'm sick of this piece of S--T regime and all of these PCLIBNODEATHPENALTYGOALONGDON'TSPANKEVERYBODYWINSWHININGSNIVILINGLET'SALLJUSTGETALONGWON'TTAKERESPONSIBILITYFORANYTHINGLIEINGPIECESOFDUNG that have no Idea about what this country stands for and means to this planet. At some point we all have to put on our big boy pants and make a decision, I'VE MADE MINE. :peace:

What exactly are you going to teach your son and daughter?
Is it to stand up for what is right. Or are you going to teach them to give in to the unlawful?

The only choice anyone has is to already be a member of a local private militia (where you can store and use your guns during prohibition). Otherwise your only option is to give them up or become a martyr for what YOU think the 2A means... either dead or in prison.

but the question still remains, what good are those guns that you don't register if you can't use them?

and there in lays the problem....the American firearms is not for luxury......it has been turned into that because we have gotten complacent and soft. There are actually a good amount of people out there that believe we are to serve the government, not the other way around like it is.

The American firearm has one true purpose and that is to wage war against a tyrannical government. If you don't use the ones you didn't register , those weapons are the only weapons serving their true purpose, not punching paper, not showing off your "status" to your friends, not to display, not to have fun with but to lay in wait, hidden for the day it is to be brought out and used for it true purpose on this earth, killing your enemy.

As far as better ideas, yes I believe I do.....lie and cheat your way out of the governments grip. Do not comply with any such requests, if you have to hide all your cool weapons then so be it. But keep them close for the call because the British are coming but they dress in suits and ties and claim to be Americans

If you and I and everyone just doesn't do it , but don't flaunt it , then there is nothing they can really do, they couldn't house us, feed us, cloth us or prevail against us, but it is going to take all of us so erase the thought of compliance or even partial compliance from your thoughts because it is unacceptable......if you cannot do that them maybe you never needed them in the first place......

I was at all of them!!!!! Armed and carrying a sign that said "Registration leads to Confiscation"

I was packing a PTR 91 and my gal's AR15, crosstrapped, wearing a tricorn colonists hat and carrying two Don't Tread on Me flags on bamboo poles. See you on the 19th this year!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top