JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Close... '06

Wanted a 103ci and the street gilde, but the weight is becoming an issue.

So said goodbye to my dyna, and found a light 103 in a stage 4 setup in this FXSTC. Just had the top end refreshed 1yr ago.

Dyno's 105hp to 107hp pending on weather.

Wanted a 103ci and the street gilde, but the weight is becoming an issue.

So said goodbye to my dyna, and found a light 103 in a stage 4 setup in this FXSTC. Just had the top end refreshed 1yr ago.

Dyno's 105hp to 107hp pending on weather.
Forgot the pictures. Damm it!

IMAG1395.jpg Fx1.jpg IMG_2103.jpg

IMAG1395.jpg

Fx1.jpg

IMG_2103.jpg

1986 Yamaha SRX 600 single. Handles great, no power.
1995 Yamaha VMax 1200. Great power, poor handling.
1966 BSA Lightning 650. Poor Handling, braking and power, but it is pretty.
The 340 Duster and Norton Commando belong to my Dad.

Having the VMax painted, Too many red bikes. Red adds at least 10 mph to the speeding tickets.

View attachment 270027 View attachment 270029 View attachment 270030
Gotta love that Duster. I had a 71 Duster with the Twister option in bright yellow. Loved it and wish I still had it.

Gotta love that Duster. I had a 71 Duster with the Twister option in bright yellow. Loved it and wish I still had it.

Still missing my old 1970 SUPER BEE 440 SIX PACK, 13.00 CAPPED UP WITH STREET TIRES, 12.5 TO 12.15 UNCORKED, PENDING ON ME.

OK ... I GET 1 THREAD DRIFT.

But here in Washington the State does not require insurance on bikes. It has been my experience the when I go down, it is much cheaper to fix the damage myself. Luckily I have not caused damage to anybody or anything else.

yea on not needing insurance but on the trike any kind of anything will cost a bunch because of the kind of paint job it has.

Never did street ride - my dad was in a bad accident on a bike growing up and ended up agreeing with my mother that street riding was a no go. I wanted to, but it wasn't worth the hassle. But we were allowed to ride off-road growing up and had several bikes to ride. Here are a few - not my photos, just searched online to find some of the same bikes:

Honda TL125 Trials Bike:

Honda-TL125-Right-Side.jpg

Yamaha YZ125:

1980_yz125.jpg

Honda 3-Wheeler:

20061010.jpg

And my dad's bike - a Yamaha YZ360:

yz360a1974sm.jpg

Honda-TL125-Right-Side.jpg

1980_yz125.jpg

20061010.jpg

yz360a1974sm.jpg

Last Edited:
But here in Washington the State does not require insurance on bikes. It has been my experience the when I go down, it is much cheaper to fix the damage myself. Luckily I have not caused damage to anybody or anything else.

While thats true, the insurance costs next to nothing.

It cost me something like $18 a month for full coverage that cut me a $10,000 check on a 6 year old Kawasaki

Why would you not have it if the bike was worth anything?

Granted if its a $2000 Enduro it may be pointless, even then you could wipe out a pedestrian and end up in a world of hurt, or even do $$ damage to someones car.

Modified street bob. The front end is from a new dyna low rider. The saddle is a regular Harley "two up" type so I can throw my saddle bags over it so it doesn't mar the fender.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top