JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Sell or junk?

• Try and sell?

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Junk?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scrap?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Install new battery to make the sale?

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reactions
This thing was gifted to me couple years ago but it's like 30 years old. My lawns aren't that big anymore. Would you try and get a dollar for it? Or junk it.
Runs, burns oil, needs new battery…..
And if you would sell it would it be worth dropping in a battery to make a sale?
Craftsman OHVGOLD 12.5 horse, 38" deck
Still running.

1660DC76-6D7A-47AB-8E4B-FD359745AE5C.jpeg

If you don't really need it...and it was gifted to you...pass it along to someone who will use it.
Or...
If you do sell it...don't be greedy , sell it for a "get rid of it quick" price...
Maybe trade it for something you do need and will use.
Andy

If you don't really need it...and it was gifted to you...pass it along to someone who will use it.
Or...
If you do sell it...don't be greedy , sell it for a "get rid of it quick" price...
Maybe trade it for something you do need and will use.
Andy
Yea it's 1992 model…. No greed here just wondering if it's worth anything short of wheeling it to the street for scrappers. I definitely don't want to haul it anywhere.

Well, I was able to trade it for a working (clean) ECHO SRM-210 straight trimmer…. And a working clean 5.5 hp push mower. I'm happy and trader was just as glad. Thx for Craigslist suggestions.

image.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads