JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
WOW!! That's all I can say:D
I had no idea that a holster could be so comfortable and secure all at the same time, and be IWB:s0155: For any one on the fence about spending this much on a holster, I can tell you 1st hand, WORTH EVERY PENNY!
The 1st 3 or 4 hrs. with it on were OK, but it started to form fit that quick, and now I don't even feel it:)

Funny you posted this, as i was about to post and ask if anyone had tried one of these lol..been thinking of getting one. What size are you carrying in it? And what position..4 o clock or? Do they have a wait-time?

I carry a Glock 19 at 3 o-clock. It was 6 days from the time I ordered till it got here, so I don't think there is any wait on them. I LOVE it! (not sure if I mentioned that yet:p )

Funny you posted this, as i was about to post and ask if anyone had tried one of these lol..been thinking of getting one. What size are you carrying in it? And what position..4 o clock or? Do they have a wait-time?

I LOVE mine. I can conceal a G17 with just a polo shirt. Selling the Glock so I'm selling the holster as well...probably going to get another Supertuck to replace it :s0155:

How do you think a Taurus PT1911 5" barrel (or any 5" barrel) feel in an IWB? Would it restrict movement due to barrel length to the point of being an impediment?
I had a PT 24-7 OSS-DS 45 (5.25"bbl) that I would carry IWB with no problems. I would think that the PT1911 would be even easier due to the fact that it is a little thinner than the OSS.
I have to say tho, I think 3 o-clock instead of 4 is the key to staying comfortable AND concealed.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top