Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Cross Breed Super tuck

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by durango#95, Jun 28, 2009.

1. durango#95

durango#95 Medford New Member

WOW!! That's all I can say:D
    I had no idea that a holster could be so comfortable and secure all at the same time, and be IWB:thumbup: For any one on the fence about spending this much on a holster, I can tell you 1st hand, WORTH EVERY PENNY!
    The 1st 3 or 4 hrs. with it on were OK, but it started to form fit that quick, and now I don't even feel it:)

2. KENOC

KENOC Portland area Member

Funny you posted this, as i was about to post and ask if anyone had tried one of these lol..been thinking of getting one. What size are you carrying in it? And what position..4 o clock or? Do they have a wait-time?

3. durango#95

I carry a Glock 19 at 3 o-clock. It was 6 days from the time I ordered till it got here, so I don't think there is any wait on them. I LOVE it! (not sure if I mentioned that yet:p )

4. ZombieAssassin

ZombieAssassin Oregon Member

How do you think a Taurus PT1911 5" barrel (or any 5" barrel) feel in an IWB? Would it restrict movement due to barrel length to the point of being an impediment?

5. skud_dusty

skud_dusty Salem, OR Active Member

I LOVE mine. I can conceal a G17 with just a polo shirt. Selling the Glock so I'm selling the holster as well...probably going to get another Supertuck to replace it :thumbup:

6. durango#95

I had a PT 24-7 OSS-DS 45 (5.25"bbl) that I would carry IWB with no problems. I would think that the PT1911 would be even easier due to the fact that it is a little thinner than the OSS.
    I have to say tho, I think 3 o-clock instead of 4 is the key to staying comfortable AND concealed.

7. Monkeyman

Monkeyman Portland, OR Member

I agree, though it seems counterintuitive.

When I first got my Supertuck, I was wearing at 4 or 4:30 to make sure I didn't print. Now I've switched to 3:30 and it makes a lot of difference.