JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
WOW!! That's all I can say:D
I had no idea that a holster could be so comfortable and secure all at the same time, and be IWB:s0155: For any one on the fence about spending this much on a holster, I can tell you 1st hand, WORTH EVERY PENNY!
The 1st 3 or 4 hrs. with it on were OK, but it started to form fit that quick, and now I don't even feel it:)

Funny you posted this, as i was about to post and ask if anyone had tried one of these lol..been thinking of getting one. What size are you carrying in it? And what position..4 o clock or? Do they have a wait-time?

I carry a Glock 19 at 3 o-clock. It was 6 days from the time I ordered till it got here, so I don't think there is any wait on them. I LOVE it! (not sure if I mentioned that yet:p )

Funny you posted this, as i was about to post and ask if anyone had tried one of these lol..been thinking of getting one. What size are you carrying in it? And what position..4 o clock or? Do they have a wait-time?

I LOVE mine. I can conceal a G17 with just a polo shirt. Selling the Glock so I'm selling the holster as well...probably going to get another Supertuck to replace it :s0155:

How do you think a Taurus PT1911 5" barrel (or any 5" barrel) feel in an IWB? Would it restrict movement due to barrel length to the point of being an impediment?
I had a PT 24-7 OSS-DS 45 (5.25"bbl) that I would carry IWB with no problems. I would think that the PT1911 would be even easier due to the fact that it is a little thinner than the OSS.
I have to say tho, I think 3 o-clock instead of 4 is the key to staying comfortable AND concealed.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top