JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Crab1.jpg If you have not heard, the Dungeness Crab season this year is epic. Had a friend pull his limit of Dungeness in two pots at Tillimook Bay the second week of September - Ocean Dungeness. October is the hot month and the bays are more full of salt than they have in decades due to no rain.

I purchased this gear two months ago, and unfortunately cannot go again and need the space in my garage , I have two Danielson glow in the dark crab traps, used once, paid $38 each - the fold-able kind. Five ropes, two have been used once, the other three are new and the expensive lead core ($20 each), one new in the package tri-ring harness for crab rings ($15 new), four bouys, once used and the three new are the expensive gel coated ones($20 new). Paid over $180 for all, just need to get rid of.

$79 503.258.7062

Crab1.jpg

I'll take it... I am in the Beaverton area during the weekdays and pull out around 2:30, let me know how best we can meet up..

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews