JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah right here in Hillsboro there have been quite a few....difficult in city limits but bow OK I think and maybe airguns. New airguns can take pig sized game these days.....I go East for some fun calling days. Right now is good because the pups are out hunting and are vulnerable to calls.

Tons of farms starting just a short half hour south of portland that have no problem if you ask. In fact many of them appreciate it!

The clearcut next to me used to be awesome, but now it's getting pretty grown in and tough.

tyclearcut.jpg
any one know of a group of coyote hunters or a great area for hunting in portland area?:s0155:

They seem a little harder to call over here but if you stay a little longer they find their way to you if it is thick. Try and find clearcut edges with easy routes in and out and who knows.....if you wait long enough you may see a Bear or Cougar.....

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top