JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Second Annual
Howlin’ Mad Coyote Derby II
February 15th-28th
Must sign up at, Willamette Valley Arms: 2110 NE Cornell Rd Hillsboro, OR
Derby will officially begin Feb.15th, 6pm, after a Coyote Hunting Seminar at Willamette Valley Arms, by professional coyote hunter, John Brody.
Teams will be made up of two persons. Cost per team will be $100
This will be a winner takes all style contest. All money collected from entry fees will be divided (75% & 25%) between the 1st and 2nd placed teams. Scoring will be based on number trophies collected. Example: tail, paw, ears… Trophy to collect will be announced at end of Seminar.
There will be a secondary contest. Record your own PG13 rated coyote hunt to be voted on by our more than 3000 Facebook followers. The team with the most Facebook likes on our page will win. Prize to be announced.

Must hunt within Oregon. Two persons per team. No trapping. No splitting up. No hunting with dogs. No aerial hunting. Must have fun.

Link:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...99370465.43221.163257890401506&type=1&theater

A warning here, an animal rights group just shut down the coyote derby outside of Burns by suing it for gambling. This info came to me on Sunday by a good friend in that area. I'll see if I can get the who's and whats of it and get back to you.

I believe there was a ''animal rights'' group in eugene that was protesting the hunt.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top