JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have for sale a full hair on tanned hide, actually from a steer if that interests you. :s0158: It was a really pretty hide and when we butchered it couldn't just toss the hide. Twernt cheap :eek: to have tanned but what the heck we used it as a cover for the back of the couch for a while but due to the dogs we decided to take it down before they decided it was one big chew toy! LOL
So We're asking $250 for it, I almost turned it into a vest, but the BOSS said I better sell it instead.
So here it is. Would make really cool upholstery for a chair, or what have you, rug maybe?
Some of the black areas in the photo look gray but that is actually how glossy it is and my flash won't let it show properly. :(
Yup That's me in Cave Junction, give me a shout if you are interested. Offers considered.
Gabby
Cowhide 001.JPG Cowhide 002.JPG

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top