JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been cutting my own for a very long time too. I tried to get my wife to do it, but she declined, worried that she would do it wrong.

I suppose it depends on how particular you are. It sounds like you might be quite a bit more particular than I am. After a month or so it starts feeling shaggy so I cut it. I've been doing it long enough that it's quick and easy.

I worked with a guy years back who went to a stylist every week or two. Someone once made the comment that you couldn't tell whether it was cut or not, and he said "That's how it should be." He struck me as quite vain about his looks. I work with a guy now who's much the same, VERY particular about his hair. To each their own, I guess.

i started cutting my own hair and my boys hair in 2020. i use a number 5 guard up top and taper down to a number 2 guard down the sides and back. the back is the hardest part so my old lady helps with that. other than that, u just gotta do it.

Weekly? Wow - your hair must grow fast!

I use a large HD trimmer and cut my hair to the scalp about every 2-3 months. Once trimmed down that far I also often use my face shaver to get it down further, but it isn't necessary. I do it myself. Not easy and I have to check often to make sure I don't miss some on the back of my head - but I get it done. That said, I am about half bald and my hair is very thin - always has been, just not as much as now.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top