JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here's a test:

About a month ago I started out with a runny nose, then loss of appetite and some nausea (I actually lost about 7lbs over the period of illness), then my lungs filled up and I had a cough and wheezing, mild fever, no body aches, no shortness of breath, then the last part was a sore throat...

What did I have???

BTW we have one case in Wallowa County now, 7 cases in Umatilla County, and two new cases in Union County for a total of 3 cases in Union County.

Lockdown continues... I had to get some bloodwork done yesterday and I had to be buzzed into the hospital entry, then a screening nurse asked me screening questions and took my temp. After which, I would het either a green sticker on my shirt, or a red sticker... I got the green sticker and a piece of paper that I couldn't read w/o my glasses. Green pass was good for only 1 day. As I proceeded to the lab, my path was blocked by some nurses at a two tables and a bunch of people backed up in the hallway... I asked if I had to go thru another screening and they said the were screening all employees before allowing them to enter. I pushed past them to the lab. But I notinced a big sign posted in the window at the main hospital entry: NO VISITORS. :(

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top