JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here's a test:

About a month ago I started out with a runny nose, then loss of appetite and some nausea (I actually lost about 7lbs over the period of illness), then my lungs filled up and I had a cough and wheezing, mild fever, no body aches, no shortness of breath, then the last part was a sore throat...

What did I have???

BTW we have one case in Wallowa County now, 7 cases in Umatilla County, and two new cases in Union County for a total of 3 cases in Union County.

Lockdown continues... I had to get some bloodwork done yesterday and I had to be buzzed into the hospital entry, then a screening nurse asked me screening questions and took my temp. After which, I would het either a green sticker on my shirt, or a red sticker... I got the green sticker and a piece of paper that I couldn't read w/o my glasses. Green pass was good for only 1 day. As I proceeded to the lab, my path was blocked by some nurses at a two tables and a bunch of people backed up in the hallway... I asked if I had to go thru another screening and they said the were screening all employees before allowing them to enter. I pushed past them to the lab. But I notinced a big sign posted in the window at the main hospital entry: NO VISITORS. :(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top